Interpol's 3rd Album (for those out of the loop)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Latest Info:

"Interpol's third album-- about which we knew virtually nothing, like, two days ago-- will arrive July 10 via Capitol. As announced on the Interpol message board today, it's called Our Love to Admire, and it has a tracklist (which you may view after the red clicky thing)."

Read it all here.

29771.x-news-interpol-sm.jpg

I don't give Interpol enough credit - listened to Turn On the Bright Lights for the first time in a long while today and I was blown away.

the heinrich maneuver and pioneer to the falls are stellar tracks.

to say that i can't wait for this to drop is like, the biggest understatement of the year.

:heart: interpol :heart:

yes. i'm very excited about this album. hopefully it will be better than Antics, which kind of dissapointed me after Turn On The Bright Lights.

Very much looking forward to this one.

I'm listening to NYC right now in celebration of the album news. :drool:

Saw them in Ottawa a couple weeks back... great show...

they played 3 new songs... and they were excellent. I thought they were probably the best 3 of the show. I like the direction of this album... so far

can't wait for it to drop!

some shitass live video of some kickass new songs:

the heinrich maneuver
the taper stops taping midway through the song where there's a break. the song actually continues and gets even better. :drool:

pioneer to the falls
i felt you so much today... : swoon :

mammoth
i wouldn't even bother watching this one, just listen to it to get a vague idea of the song.

god, i love these guys so much right now.

lmjhitman said:
some shitass live video of some kickass new songs:

the heinrich maneuver
the taper stops taping midway through the song where there's a break. the song actually continues and gets even better. :drool:

pioneer to the falls
i felt you so much today... : swoon :

mammoth
i wouldn't even bother watching this one, just listen to it to get a vague idea of the song.

god, i love these guys so much right now.

sweet! thanks

"The Heinrich Maneuver" and "Mammoth", both were also mentioned as tentative album names

did you see my journal jintheb? :happy:

also, here's a radio rip of the new single:

hxxp://sendmedeadflowers.com/2007/04/interpol-heinrich-maneuver-radio-rip.html

(get rid of the xx's and replace them with... you know)

The new issue of Under The Radar has some stuff about the new Interpol. Don't know if it's anything you guys don't already know though.

lmjhitman said:
did you see my journal jintheb? :happy:

also, here's a radio rip of the new single:

hxxp://sendmedeadflowers.com/2007/04/interpol-heinrich-maneuver-radio-rip.html

(get rid of the xx's and replace them with... you know)

The new single sounds great. :up: Love the build up at the end. I'm trying not to listen to anything else at this point, not even live performances. I want the album to be fresh when I hear it for the first time.

Time to listen to TOTBL on repeat until 10 July...

Back
Top Bottom