Interpol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen them live, but I love their CD and I've heard good things about their live show.

I know this helps not at all. :shrug:

By the way, DiGi, I will PM you soon about the Doves b-sides. Sorry I'm so slow. :reject:

I really really want more info on these guys! Meggy - what can you tell me? Who do they sound like? If I like _____ CD, I will like Interpol, etc.

Details! :wave:

Yeaah Interpol! they are truly great. HA, i'll throw in my 2c if i may.. (not to answer for meegs, she could probably do a better job than i). but hmm ok...
They're from New York City, but at first i thought they were a brit band, haha. they're style is on the dark side, but there's still up-beat, just.. rockin tunes there. Some songs you muusssst download are PDA ( :up: ), NYC, Say Hello to the Angels.. as for bands they're like, hmm... i'm not the greatest at this. they sound like that of early 80s british bands.. like The Smiths, at times. they're probably most compared to Joy Division, i guess i'll add The Flaming Lips, maybe the Shins.. Check em out for sure though!! you shan't be sorry.

HelloAngel said:
I really really want more info on these guys! Meggy - what can you tell me? Who do they sound like? If I like _____ CD, I will like Interpol, etc.

Details! :wave:

Mostly like Joy Division, but with a little of the Smiths thrown in.

PM me your address and I'll get the Starsailor CDs I've owed you for months (I FINALLY got blank CDs!!!) out to you and put a few extra tracks on it as well. :)

(mocool12, you're next. :) )

Back
Top Bottom