internet pals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Internet Pals are

• real friends

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • virtual friends

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Real Friends

Many online friends of mine have given great advice and have supported me through many events. I met my fiance online originally, and I also have met another Interferencer in real life who is a very cool and nice guy. :)

mmmm thats a hard Q becus you dunno if the person you are talking to is actually who they say they are but most of the time id say real friends

I have met many interferencers. I consider them to be real friends. :)

I think it can be a combination of both...

I have met several interferencers and become good friends with them in real life too.

There are also several interferencers that I talk to here on a regular basis but have not met and consider them good friends as well...

But there are still others, from interference and other sites, that I talk to only briefly and are just internet pals

From Interference --> REAL friends. I have met many of my Interference pals, and the few that I haven't I still consider real friends. I can talk to them about things I can't always talk about with my friends here.

Internet or not, all those I consider a friend are very important to me. I chose my friends wisely.... ;)

They could all blackmail me. That's a real friend.

No seriously. If they have something on you....

true friends can either REALLY make you or REALLY break you.

*powers*

I have people from other net places that I've met and have become friends for life with. I plan on visiting some of them again next year in the States if I can afford it.
I have other friends who are u2 fans that I consider to be some of my cloest friends in the world. Some I've met, some I haven't.
Recently I met a girl whom Ive been communicating with online for about 4 years. I was worried that because we HAD known each other so long, it could be weird. But it wasnt at all. It was like she was an old friend I just hadnt seen in a very long time.

Internet friendships can be wonderfully rewarding, but they can also be heart breaking. I guess it all comes down to how close you let yourself get to people and how much time and effort you put into the friendships- and whether that is going to affect you in the long run.

I still have a lot of people from here I want to meet someday. If bono_man isn't careful he could be next on my list. :evil:

a real friend is always there for you, knows the right things to say and can always make you laugh...a real friend will also tell you when you're full of it and put you back in your place, in the most loving way :) ...therefore, I consider my Interference buddies to be REAL friends :D

I met one of my ex-boyfriends via the 'net and we were together for over 2 years...and we're still friends. So yeah, I'd say they're the real deal.

real friends. although there's a whole new level when you can look someone in the eye during a conversation, i have many online friends which i talk to more readily than some friends here. i think it's a wonderful thing, and having just come back from meeting 7 of my interference buddies for the first time.....i'm even more sure of this.....it was in no way awkward and i laughed more than i have in months combined....

jonny boy is gonna kill me....

zooropamanda said:
If bono_man isn't careful he could be next on my list. :evil:

I'd rethink that Amanda......

Attachments

• jon.jpg
    jon.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 31
Christina my dear....

Prepare to die...

*goes through London/Ireland pics of 2001 ;)

Last edited:
er. please, NO NO NO offense but Im gonna have to say 'virtual' friends...................Im sure pple here are bound to understand............but Ive been down this sort of road with chatrooms and stuff.......in my opinion your 'real' friends are the ones you see/talk to on phone, etc................

emailing a stranger you have never met is not a real friend to me....unfort.............

tahts cause I keep my guard up as do loads of others here Im sure..........

besides, none of you I will ever meet anyway............so really, ur all just 'virtual'...............

*shrugs*

ive been waiting a while to post this baby...

Attachments

• christina.jpg
    christina.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 33
I would pay to see Christina kick your ass Jonboy!
Not that there is anything wrong with the pic, its just you are always so worthy of a whooping.
:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom