Internet issues help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
After a month of Evesham screwing around, I FINALLY got my laptop back, but now everytime I go on the internet, pages take FORVER to load. It's usually only after I've been online for a few minutes. Everything will be fine at first, then I'll click on a link and the page won't load. Restarting my computer is the only way I can find to (temporarily) solve the problem. I've tried deleting all the cookies, temp files, and history and tried turning off images, but nothing works. All the other computers in the house that use the same dial-up service are working fine.

Does anyone have ANY idea what the problem could be? I'm going insane having to constantly restart my computer. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored:

try this..

supposing your browser is up to date...clean your cookies, temp files and uninstall your modem software and let it reinstall from your device manager and configure it again...my connection and networking get goofed up by server problems at msn once in a while and that usually works...you can also check your connections and computer at 'pcpitstop'

try defrag...

or open msconfig and shut off what you dont use in your startup group..running programs slow you down too
start>run>type 'msconfig' hit enter>startup tab

Back
Top Bottom