Internet explorer help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
ok, last friday I was forced to reinstall windows into my computer and since then I've been having this really annoying thing with my internet explorer.

Every time I scroll down, it doesn't naturally scroll down, it seems like it reloads the image as I scroll down and that is so annoying after quite a while.

Anybody know how to fix this? This didn't used to happen before until I had to re-install.

please help me, this is so annoying.

...I'll do anything !!:sad:

Which operating system are you using?

For XP, I think you right click on My Computer, there'll be a tab with a bunch of check boxes you can look at that are all functions of windows (ie, whether you want your menus to fade, your mouse to have a shadow/trail, what kind of scrolling you want, etc). So, look for something on there about smooth-scrolling, and see what happens.

If this isnt the problem (which it probably isnt, but is worth checking out anyway), then right click on internet explorer's icon, and go to properties... in the properties window, there should be another tab with another bunch of checkboxes... there ought to be a section on browsing somewhere in the list, and it may be called smoothscrolling or smart image dithering, I'm not positive on that.

That may or may not help... and if not, I'm sorry :\ my computer is actually so old that it has these problems as a function of not being able to actually keep all that stuff in memory at once, rather than any settings that are awry :laugh:

I fixed it.

I hadn't installed a part of the video card so I just ran the driver and since then it's smooth flying Baby!

I'm ready, I'm ready for the gridlock!:bono:

Back
Top Bottom