International calls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, so I'm making an international call on Thursday (ACCENT!!! :drool: ), and I don't know what to do exactly..... I don't have long distance, and I will be calling from work most likely anyway because of the time difference, so I will have to get a calling card of some sort.

My problem is that I don't know where to get one, and I don't want to pay a huge amount for a card that can only be used for a few minutes or anything.

Do any of you have any ideas on calling cards, like where to get them or what kinds are worth the money? :confused: Thanks!

Well here in Canada you can get them at the post office.

Find out what your current long distant rate to the country you are calling is. It might no be bad. I always dial t his # first, and get a really cheap rate so I can call my buds in Ireland and Australia. It's only good for my area, but check around and see if that exists over there.

yum accents.

i don't have an answer to your question.

i just wanted to say yay for calling a boy with an accent. there is nothing meggy :heart:s more.

I've gotten to be a pro at this lately.

www.bigzoo.com

I love this service. You sign up, use your credit card to purchase $10 blocks and just use the pin number and access number on any ol' phone. They have great rates too. Like $.06/minute to most European countries, etc. :yes:

Don't forget to dial 011 and the country code when calling internationally.

Thanks, Sula!! :D I'll check that out. That rate is unbelievable!!

Yes, Flower, there is nothing I :heart: more than accent boys. :cute: :sexywink: (Except I am BAD on the phone because I get nervous and accents make me :eek: :silent: .)

Yeah, meg, they have great rates and it's super easy to use. I'd definitely go with them. :yes:

Australia - 5.9?/minute
Canada - 4.4?/minute
UK - 4.5?/minute
Germany - 4.4?/minute
Netherlands - 4.4?/minute
France - 4.4?/minute

accents = :heart: Don't be nervous, just be yourself. :yes:

yay for accents

I eagerly anticipate hearing the accents... :drool: :heart: :love: :cute:

Yay for excellent calling rates as well! :)

accent accent accent accent

I just signed up for the calling card -- yay!! :D

omc....jenn, the accent will kill you. I am dying in anticpation. :dyingface: You have to talk enough so that there are NO unaccent filled silences.

meegannie said:

This is the best thing in the world!! I think I just spent an hour on the phone to London for $2.30. :shocked:

yep. hehe. Only the best for sula's friends. :D

Back
Top Bottom