Interland Wedding of the Year!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You are all cordially invited to the Engagement Party of Interland's Super Couple,
Miss U2Girl and Master DeathBear

The Wedding will take place very soon but first we are throwing an engagement party for the Happy Couple. :heart:
I have nominated myself Chief Wedding Co ordinator and I am after recruits to help me decorate, and co ordinate.
We will need to centre our wedding theme around blood like EE things versus the hot headed eurosweetness of the blushing bride.

The Engagement party is starting soon so please come bearing gifts and if you see Screaming Flower loitering around, try and restrain her with anything sharp as she is rumoured to be trying to break up this happy union.

Must dash, need to find shaving cream and shearing clippers to give deathbear a makeover for the party.

Please accept my limo service...

limo.jpg

I volunteer to chauffer... :wink:

i think you'd make a lovely flower girl unless u turn up on the day riding a harley down the aisle to steal deathfairy out of jealousy

notiti will be heartbroken when she finds out because deathbear has already pledged to marry her.

However, I still volunteer to bring the ratcakes and blood syrup.

Cowgirl said:
i think you'd make a lovely flower girl unless u turn up on the day riding a harley down the aisle to steal deathfairy out of jealousy

U talking to me? :shifty: Or The Wanderer?

Cuz... if that's so, I can only give you fake. :madspit:

you're asking for it kiwigirl

Cowgirl said:
The Engagement party is starting soon so please come bearing gifts and if you see Screaming Flower loitering around, try and restrain her with anything sharp as she is rumoured to be trying to break up this happy union.

what is this, utah? he already has a wife. :mad:

u2g - you better start running. and take your mojo with you. :angry:

*gives thread one star

This has got to be like a first...Cybermarriage

Congrats! *throws rice*

I'm gonna get drunk and crash it. :lol:
3354%3B64%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323337%3B578%3C%3Aot1lsi

I give you watermelon pie....;)

________
:wave:I have now entered the realm of pie obsession

Last edited:
i didnt say i wanted to marry her, i said i thought in the future our paths would meet and THEN wed get married.

thats barely not the same thing, right?

*nervous

lets see now, since ive started here, i think ive asked, zoomanda, angel, screaming flower, u2girl (i disagree with this one though), foray (many times), and sicy last year.

no offence daa fish.

sorry guys.

i just like the femelitas.

your all so adorable.

:D

limos are so...spacious!

theSoulfulMofo said:

I volunteer to chauffer... :wink:

can i ride shotgun with you?

then if (yeah when) the wedding breaks up cos someone (o i dunno...screaming) shows up the shit will hit the fan and then we can steal the limo and go cruisin!

sound like a plan?

Screaming Flower said:

let me guess... he promised to marry you too?! :scream:

no, quite the contrary. i think i am the only individual with ovaries left on interference that hasn't been asked by bear.

i don't know whether to be happy or sad. :scratch:

whatever the case, i will be boycotting the cyber wedding. however...

i say we all get together and go dress bear up like scott stapp.

i am still up for this. :up: :

Re: limos are so...spacious!

Lilly said:

can i ride shotgun with you?

then if (yeah when) the wedding breaks up cos someone (o i dunno...screaming) shows up the shit will hit the fan and then we can steal the limo and go cruisin!

sound like a plan?

Iz cool... as long as you bring the booze...

----------------------------------------------------------
(Shouldn't this thread be in It's Official?)

Something old....me &:bono:

Something new.....advance copy of the new album (insert band of choice here, very carefully)

Something borrowed.......**cass steals a Ferrari, gives it to he groom-to-be**, the "getaway'"car, just in case

Something blue?....I'll leave that up to you guys, I blush too easily.

:up: :heart: dearly beloved

Zoomerang96 said:

lets see now, since ive started here, i think ive asked, zoomanda, angel, screaming flower, u2girl (i disagree with this one though), foray (many times), and sicy last year.

you forgot me:|

we better leave some of that hair then if hes gonna have a stapp makeover

muwuhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

u shouldnt speak so soon your royal bearness

where is the blushing bride anyway?

Zoomerang96 said:
nellie, i also forgot notiti.

You cad!!! So it all meant nothing to you then? The moonlit walks, the champagne, THE HAM????

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

I am drowning my sorrows in absinth. You're lucky it is legal here.

notiti said:

I am drowning my sorrows in absinth. You're lucky it is legal here.

The Green Fairy- that stuff is lethal!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

I once watched my friend drink it and she ended up taking all her clothes off on the dance floor - she was only 16 at the time!!!!! :der: :ohmy: :ohmy: :|

I think alcohol is disgusting :barf:

Back
Top Bottom