Interland Fashion Parade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So c'mon kidlings..
are u a fashion disaster or should u be strutting the catwalk with Sarah and Helena?

A spin on the what are u listening to right now. What are u wearing at this present time?
Myself...im yet to get this day into gear, so right now im in spotty boxers, a grey t shirt that says San Gimignano, wrapped in a blue and white kimino i bought in China Town.
the little japanese men on it are very cute but for some reason, half the way down, they and their little carts are upside down. :laugh:

Your turn..

:hmm: Hmm I'm wearing black low rise jeans and a tight maroon v-neck quarter sleeved sweater/shirt.

I usually go for comfortability.

hmmm- being Sunday morning here and I am yet to get my day started too I am wearing a sarong- a rather nice red and white one, ya know it gets quite hot here in Queensland and sarongs are just perfect oh and on another note I am also smoking a gudang Garam:)

In my passive-aggressive fashion paradigm, I am overcompensating for several years spent in plaid flannel shirts and long denim skirts (the grunge years) and/or years also spent in peasant/Salvation Army chic (the quasi-hippie years). My clothes, I think, will always have a touch of the flower-child sensibility, but for the most part I like simple, clingy tops and low-low-rise flare petite-cut jeans. I like chunky, quirky shoes and funky jewelry, but I cut it off before it gets "loud." I also have very long, Marcia Brady-ish hair and Lisa Loeb-when-she-first-got-famous glasses.

Right now I'm wearing a chunky mottled turtleneck sweater, low-rise flares, and big flowered shoes. :)

oh yeah i am sexy...

seeing that i am sick with what appears to be the flu. i am currently wearing a pair of baggy navy blue sweat pants, a t-shirt from that says "used" on the back, it is a free t-shirt that was given to me by my local college bookstore a few years back and some lovely white socks. my hair is well, a mess. in other words, i look rather lovely. hahahaha:sexywink: :no:

Last edited:
im supposed to be working but as u may see from the amount of times ive posted here already today, im majorly procrastinating. so right now im clearing out my cupboard and i just counted 11 pairs of jeans. they are just my blue denim ones. thats kinda insane dont u think?

ive changed now and am wearing a black sleeveless top that says college soccer and a number 8 on the back. it has cute little white frills around the edges, low rise cargos and bare feet.

pax u sound like a goddess of fashion. where the hell is your pic? all these people i still havent seen pics of.

i love girlie threads :heart:

Hmm I have about 5 or 6 pairs of jeans. Only about 2 that I wear all the time.

_____
:wave: I've seen paxie's pic. maybe she'll let me post it

I :heart: reading about what everyone is wearing! It's so funny to see how everyone wears about the same things when they are at home!

Right now, I am wearing my black POPMart concert shirt (real faded and holey) and some maroon snowman Christmas-y boxers that are wayyy too big for me but are damn comfortable! It's alll about comfort when you're chilling at home! :yes:

I have one pair of jeans, by the way. :lol:

luv my doodle

Sicy said:

Yeah right!!!!

I dont believe you miss shopping. :shame:

No! Totally seriouse!

I only have one pair bc I have weird JLo type curves and CK jeans are all that I look relatively good in. I hate shopping for standard items like jeans, so that's why I only have one pair. When I moved, I threw out my other pairs bc they were torn at the knees, and I was starting to get alot of :eyebrow: when I would go places in them. I thought I was stylin and profilin. Ah well! :shrug:

luv my shopping bug j lo curvy noodle

So what do you wear then, slacks? Skirts? :confused:

Re: luv my shopping bug j lo curvy noodle

Sicy said:
So what do you wear then, slacks? Skirts? :confused:

Nawww, chickie. I only leave the house once a week. I'm straight with one pair o' jeans. :wink:

my doodle's so pretty. :wave:

Re: Re: luv my shopping bug j lo curvy noodle

HelloAngel said:

Nawww, chickie. I only leave the house once a week. I'm straight with one pair o' jeans. :wink:

my doodle's so pretty. :wave:

:heart: you guys. Both of you are so pretty. :love:

I have my cozy blue bathrobe on now and I smell like a sephora store :drool: :drool: I went all out tonight and took my time pampering myself. :heart:

I'm wearing a yellow nightshirt that goes halfway down my thighs with duckies, froggies, and bathtubs printed all over it. :cute:

I'm wearing my white Budweiser shirt, and white cut-off sweatshorts.

gray sweatpants with a black/white stripe on the sides, a white t-shirt with a lace-up kind of neck line, a white zip-up terrycloth hoodie and white socks. My hair is kinda wild and curly and I've got it sort of tied down with a scrunchy...I look lovely too :D

Re: luv my doodle

HelloAngel said:
....I have weird JLo type curves

don't you love those curves. it makes shopping for jeans and pants so much fun. i went to a store called black and white a few weeks ago and found some very stylish pants that i could wear out to bars/clubs in...well since they had my size, i figured those pants would be a sure fit...boy was i wrong...i hardly ever try clothing on at the stores, but i am glad i did this time...because apparently the pants in that store are only made for women who have no ass, no thighs and no hips....:mad: it sucks because i love the clothing they sell..:scream:

Re: Re: luv my doodle

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
don't you love those curves. it makes shopping for jeans and pants so much fun. i went to a store called black and white a few weeks ago and found some very stylish pants that i could wear out to bars/clubs in...well since they had my size, i figured those pants would be a sure fit...boy was i wrong...i hardly ever try clothing on at the stores, but i am glad i did this time...because apparently the pants in that store are only made for women who have no ass, no thighs and no hips....:mad: it sucks because i love the clothing they sell..:scream:

Hey you curvy girls shouldn't say that your body type is weird or feel bad about it : Curves are sexy !

Plus, MVD, from what I see in your profile pic you are a beautiful woman, if you don't mind me saying so.

Re: Re: Re: luv my doodle

Naya said:

Hey you curvy girls shouldn't say that your body type is weird or feel bad about it : Curves are sexy !

Plus, MVD, from what I see in your profile pic you are a beautiful woman, if you don't mind me saying so.

dawww...lol thanks...btw, i love my body type, i just hate when there are really cool clothes out that i cannot wear because they are obviously made for stick figure women. ;)

I was just a friend's house watching movies, and although it's 1am, I'm a-wearin' blue jeans and a really cute sweatop that has three quarter length sleeves that kinda bell out a bit. It's tan with three little pink stars on it.

I'm about to change into my pjamas (pink flannel pants and tank that say "Fast a sheep" and have glow in the dark sheep/stars on them :) ) before bed.

Mainly I dress for comfort, like any good university student, although I do make an effort to look semi-decent. I'm a big lover of tank tops, sweaters, and BOOTS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom