Interland Fashion Parade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am at work; boring but goodfitting benetton stuff, grey very slim trousers, white shirt in pilot/official look.

Well...:eek: ... I?m not a pilot. But the shirt looks like, you know on the shoulders area it has this kind of... enough place for medals and this and that, you know :sexywink:

paxetaurora said:
You can post it if you likey, though I have some more recent ones I was thinking of spreading around soon. ;)

send em :hyper: send em :hyper:

comfy

green pajama pants with the m&m guys on them and an oversized white, blue, and red Houston Comets shirt. I'm great at matching :der:

babys over here in his boxers

I'm not dressed yet. I'm wearing my victoria secret hot pants and tank top.

meant to make you laugh....not vomit

In my younger and more impulsive days I started a tradition.( we live in the countryside and are reliant on rainfall) In Australia we are subjected to long dry spells and it gets very depressing.
Years ago when we had our first good fall of rain after a long dry, in a fit of sheer joy, I tore off my clothes and ran around in the rain( not sure why...but it felt right at the time)
Yesterday morning I said..."if it rains, I'll have to do THE dance."

oh no!!! it's raining...it's quite cold....
me and my big...
mouth

I hope I don't get pneumonia .(others might)
So I don't think you want to know what I'm wearing right now.........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The main thing I am loving about my clothes at the moment is that they are Size 12 ( I got huge for some time. I fell on some rocks and hurt my back and stopped a lot of my usual activities:(. I am a person who really needs exercise)
I love my "peg bundy" pants, tight black capri pants with silver embroidery round the cuffs, OTT...I love 'em!!I'm about to start doing weights to get the top half toned up...we'll see.
I love clothes.....I can spot a bargain from 50 paces.

Salome said:
of course

I wear black shoes

ShakeIt.gif

usually i post here right when i wake up or right before i go to sleep (something like that)...but today is my lucky day...i'm posting having just showered and dressed:

--ultra low rise blue jeans
--a silky ruffled, deep v neck light pink floral designed top with winged sleeves
--matching underwear and a bra (i have to say, most of ya'll are pretty dirty and liberal skipping out on these two items...there was once a time when i thought these garments were essential among most women...look what interference has done to you :shame: )

TripThruUreWires said:
--matching underwear and a bra (i have to say, most of ya'll are pretty dirty and liberal skipping out on these two items...there was once a time when i thought these garments were essential among most women...look what interference has done to you :shame: )

:lol: Well I thought about posting what color underwear I had on too but I thought that might be TMI :shrug:

But since you did, I might as well too...matching beige lace bra and underwear...and I'm wearing the same sweatpants I had on the last time I posted here... but I did change my underwear, shirt and socks. TMI?

wrap around blue yellow and white striped fitted shirt which ties with a bow thingie at the side. cool funky cuffs.
bootleg buttonfly fiorucci jeans
hair in a pony tail with a purple flower at the band
etnies slides

IM SO EXCITED....my fave clothing line is about to open a WHOLE store at my local shopping centre.
MOOKS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This could be dangerous! :heart:

Mooks are a damn funky line of clothing Manda- they have a shop in the local Sunshine Plaza her eon the coast that I have stepped inside a few times- but ya know me and funky clothes dont really go, for some reason whenever I have money I never seem to spend it on clothes and I always complain about how I never have enough funky clothing, i guess that when I do have money I waste it on partying- but I do love fashion though. black and red seem to be my fave colours and I have numerous red singlets in all manner of material but I think deep down I am a bit of a hippy- hence the sarong the last time that I posted and where I live- the Ol' Sunshine Coast, well it aint that much of a funky spot like in the cities and all- my red billabong boardies and black bikini are my summer 'uniform'!!!! but I do love a bargain and a week ago I was at a local market and picked up an awesome blue and white batik balinese shirt for $4- it goes very nicely with my dark demin skirt and brown 'Jesus' sandals and chunky brown beaded necklace!!!!

But I must say that I love that new Bohemian/peasant look that is in right now- I love all of the turquise, white frilly tops and demin- that is so me- very femme and girly....

but anyway to what I am wearing now- just finished work so it is rather boring....

red, pink and black flowery printed skirt
tailored black shirt
black leather diana ferari comfy slip ony shoes
heaps of chunky silver jewellery
and as for underwear I have a thing for the mocro-fibre kind, so its black 'loveable' briefs and flesh coloured 'Elle McPherson' bra

what a picture all of this must pain:)

zooropamanda said:
wrap around blue yellow and white striped fitted shirt which ties with a bow thingie at the side. cool funky cuffs.
bootleg buttonfly fiorucci jeans
hair in a pony tail with a purple flower at the band
etnies slides
:heart:

Hey ponytail I like that

Any photos? Especially of the shirt. And what kind of stuff is it? Light cotton?

At the moment I am in navyblue jeans. I?ll wear some CK today I guess. Aftershave.

Do you want the good news first?

the good news - it stopped raining just before i logged off
the bad news - it stopped raining just before I logged off.
We need 224 millilmetres of rain at least. We got 24 mms.
No running around nekkid...phew!!
Quite a few of my friends are going to see RHCP soon. I'll have to suggest it, they get flea to do a "naked in the rain dance" for his his home-town crowd. It might work.

So right now
Levis and boots and a long-sleeved tee, wishing I had a warmer coat nearby.The temperature varies so much here at this time of yea.Soon it will be hot hot hot EVERYday for ..............3 months.
I like autumn.
and clothes

lol hip hop
no photo thank goodness
yes cotton
i think ill go for a cowgirl shirt tomorrow ;)

oz babeeeeeee..i really cant afford mooks a lot of the time, thats why im scared! i just adore their t shirts, they sit so perfectly and last and last and last. i wore my number 6 mooks tee to my first elevation concert in london last year. in fact i think i wore a diff one to slane too hehe

i always have on an array of silver too. today ive got the chunky watch, nomination bracelet, funky torquoise square shaped ring, celtic band ring, and plain silver band on my thumb. oh and a venetian glass pendant i bought in florence :heart:

Back
Top Bottom