Interland Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2me3 has gotta be the luckiest person ever, just 62 points ahead of the last place spot, yet heading to the championship game, amazing

he will play a team he has already beaten twice, in weeks where the highest point scorer in the league had his 2 lowest point outputs in the 60's

do you have 5 favorite numbers? i want to play the lotto

happy bday by the way

Elvis Presley said:

youre lucky its your birthday today.......(aaron brooks) :angry:

but im not finished yet....

Ricky and Fins D tonight....

yeah, i don't think it's over yet either. ricky could put up a big number.

hey chizzer, actually i was 7 games ahead of the last place team. it's about scoring one more point than your opponent that week. but as i would say i the golf course, i'd rather be lucky than good!

also, don't you know that i live in columbus, home of the "lucky" Ohio State Buckeyes. maybe some of that tressel magic has rubbed off on me?:)

hey, thanks for the birthday wishes.

Last edited:
Congratulations dreader...

I could not have befallen more bad luck this week... with the dropping of Plaxico Burress, and his subsequent uncharacteristic offensive explosion, along with game ending injuries for Matt Hasselbeck and Terrell Owens...

The bitterness ensues, but I don't feel too bad losing to one of the greater teams in our league.

Good work, maybe next time.

4th time is a lock isn't it?

:sexywink:

Had we played eachother every week, I would have won 8-5-1.

:up:

Let me have something at least...

Last edited:
Thanks.....Your team was really impressive as well.....I loved this team....I had a ball in this league....thanks to everyone who made it fun......

Oh....and nice interview!!!!!:wink:

Pinball Wizard said:
...with the dropping of Plaxico Burress, and his subsequent uncharacteristic offensive explosion...

yeah, thanks for dropping him. he gave me 14 points.

i enjoyed the season. like all teams who win championships, you need a little luck. i can say that i got my fair share but also had some players.

late.

Back
Top Bottom