interference's second favorite band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she's about to do a show in sydney......goodie , goodie, goodie.I'm not going. So are Audioslave...I'm not going to that either:(

you have to agree Avril is Number Two material :)

for the interests of your poll and answering the exact question

Radiohead for the boys
Coldplay for the girls

well that's as close to exact I can get.

Gickies Gageeze said:

i cant stand coldplay and i have little use for springsteen, so you cant really say that.

the clash are nowhere near as popular as some of the other acts mentioned.

as for ryan adams, meh, hes not mentioned enough to warrant a vote. if you feel the need to vote for him, go ahead.

i also misread the thread...i thought you were going for a list of a few bands that seem to be overall favourites from most of the people who post frequently. but i don't see how sigur ros is more popular...but then again i'm biased cos i don't like them :shrug:

i figured you probably weren't a springsteen fan...

so i was supposed to pick a favourite from that list of five? *thinking* if you had asked me last spring/early last summer i would have said radiohead. if you had asked me late last summer/early fall i'd have said pearl jam. if you asked two and a hlaf weeks ago i would have said coldplay. if you had asked a few days ago i would have said springsteen. but those answers would be based on what band i was listning to at the time i replied, and right now i'm listening to something not on the list, so i can't really chose.

cass, avril lavigne is a corporate tool who's brainless plot is even more obvious than britney spears. but i know your just joking anyway.

u2popmofo said:

Get up, a git git git down, 911 is a joke in your town.

1989! A number, another summer. Get down to the sound of the funky drummer...

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Don't make me rap all of 911 is a Joke, too! ;)

I agree with cass. Radiohead and Coldplay are pretty evenly loved as Interferencer's second favourite band.

HeartlandGirl said:

1989! A number, another summer. Get down to the sound of the funky drummer...

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Don't make me rap all of 911 is a Joke, too! ;)

Ok, you are officially my friend.

Fight the Power!

Flava Flav in the house... Chuck D who?

Deathbed you just listed your own favourites and tried to palm them off as the concensus. Despite the fact that the majority agree with you, renders my point useless.
You suck.
Interference should love Bush.
Why doesn't Bush rate as a better band? Damn them and their long absences from the music scene.

it's a toss up between Elliott Smith and Radiohead
and maybe Flaming Lips

Salome...I'm glad to have delighted you in my use of the word toss

Back
Top Bottom