Interference's 25 Favorite Actors, Actresses, and Directors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
namkcuR said:
Mel Gibson's performance in the original Lethal Weapon film is good for #15 all-time?

Really?

Other people voted for Braveheart, but Lethal Weapon came up the most times so it wins.

Looking back at Gibson's acting and directorial career, it's pretty obvious now that he's been insane pretty much the entire time. It's weird that it took people so long to figure that out.

Same with Tom Cruise.

Try watching Cocktail again, it's an experience.

Exactly. The only difference with Tom Cruise is, the guy can really fucking act when given the opportunity.

Mel Gibson...not so much.

:lol:

I love the cut-off, because he could be saying "GIVE ME BACK MY SACRIFICIAL GOATS!" or "GIVE ME BACK MY SAVIOR!" or "GIVE ME BACK MY SANITYYYY!"

How funny would it have been if he was Oskar Schindler in Schindler's List?

I remember reading somewhere he was considered briefly for the part, but I can't remember where.

I'm not a fan of Gibson's by any stretch of the imagination, but I still think he did a great job acting in and directing The Man Without a Face, which was his first time behind the camera. Not an all-time classic, but a pretty moving small film. Too bad he didn't stick to that and is now unleashing his masochistic preaching upon the public. The Passion of the Christ was one of the most pointless pieces of shit I've ever sat through.

Last edited:
I don't think David Lean was on any director's list either.

Fucking Lawrence of Arabia, Bridge on the River Kwai, and Doctor Zhivago, man.

Back
Top Bottom