Interferencers you would find in U2 heaven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bamot.gif

I actually meant to quote the post elfa made about the PlaTheOK alter. This app is still new to me. I really thought at one point elfa shortened his username. Much like Bomac used to be BonoManiac...something I'm sure he probably would like everyone to forget. :D

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I thought she did too, but apparently not.

Your name is still changed though. :wink: Or did you want everyone to forget about that one as well?

I thought she did too, but apparently not.

Your name is still changed though. :wink: Or did you want everyone to forget about that one as well?

True, but not my point. my particular comparison is about shortening from a u2 related name to a nickname derived from the username.

Anyway it doesn't matter. I was wrong because I'm old as shit and my memory sucks. :goldfish:

I actually meant to quote the post elfa made about the PlaTheOK alter. This app is still new to me. I really thought at one point elfa shortened his username. Much like Bomac used to be BonoManiac...something I'm sure he probably would like everyone to forget. :D

I have no idea what you're talking about. This is what's on my birth certificate. :wink:

MAYA's driver's license picture is Pichu slapping his own ass.

I usually have to pose it when I'm pulled over, too. Just so they can be sure it's me.

I have no idea what you're talking about. This is what's on my birth certificate. :wink:

Heeeeeeeeey boo! How you doin? :sexywink:

I thought you changed your username to elfa...no?

NEVAR!

I think what Elfa means is that when this thread was started, it was started by Pla... not tiger edge.. yet now everything is changed into tiger edge.

Yeah, like the first three or four posts in this thread were by Pla and then I come back later and they all changed to Tiger Edge.... CONSPIRACY!!!!

Much like Bomac used to be BonoManiac...

Back
Top Bottom