interferencers quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
ok, i got this email with one of those questionairs from a lovely friend of mine from the city... :wink:

i filled it out and sent it to her. this is what i wrote about her. now to make this relavent to interference, feel free to use this about other people and so forth.

in fact!!!! i know what!!! we can take that pal thread, and whoever you named your pal, you do this questionair on! ok??

rock.

ok here it is.

Fill this out about me (then send it back to me)*BUT FIRST* Send a
Blank Copy To All Of Your Friends (So They Can Fill It Out About You! Got It?? BE HONEST

1. My name:

dana

2. Where did we meet?:

under an orange tree

3. Take a sab at my middle name:

a sab?

4. How long have you known me?:

waaaay too long

5. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, nothing)?:

i dont feel good.

6. Do I smoke?:

only when im around.

7. What?s my favourite colour?:

florescent phusia

8. When you first saw me what was your first impression?

i think its well established that i didnt like you at all. nor did you like me. (for those keeping score at home ( :wink: ), the two of us did NOT get along at all in the beginning)

9. My age?:

24 (i lied about this, shes not)

10. Mi birthday?:

my? january 27th (its not, i lied cause i dont remember...*nervous)

11. Color Hair?:

strawberry blonde (another lie)

12. Color eyes?: you usually wear coloured contacts (she never has).

13. Have you ever had a crush on me? absolutely not, and i never will. (not the truth either)

14. Have you ever been jealous of me? ofcourse

15. Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?: get busy

16. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met?

im sure it was quite forgettable. we didnt like each other at all.

17. What?s my fav type of music?:

U2, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Beck, Pink Floyd, Future Sound of London, the Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan (she likes radiohead a bit, she hates the rest)

18.What?s one of my fav things to do outdoors?:

get busy

19. Am I shy or outgoing?

dana, your pretty. .. outgoing. ha. sorry.

20.Would you say I?m funny HAHA or funny (sarcastic)?:

a little both maybe?

21. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?:

youve been known to break the rules. look, i cant WAIT until i can listen to those dance mix cds again. i was just listening to 2unlimited, man was that music ever cool back in the day. ladies.

22. Would you consider me a friend?:

you ARE in my diary club arent you?

23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?:

octoganoly inclined. trust me - thats very hip. its wha theyre calling hollywood hearthrobs these days. im cutting edge, dana. nothing wrong here. just let it happen.

24. Have you ever seen me cry?:

yes, and i didnt like it. but not in a jerk sorta way.

25. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?

dana bird. what else? oh, i guess mrs. magpie, but i call my cat mr. magpie. see, in the morning i say "good morning mr. magpie" and sometimes i say "good morning m'lord." i lose my train of thought easily. maybe thats why im not working.
26. Are my parents still together?:

27. Do I have a nice butt?:

i dont look or touch things that shouldnt be looked at or touched.

28. If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me?

absolutely. youd better do the same for me. then again, i dont eat so i dont face problems like this.

29. Do you love me?:

ofcourse

AM I???. ?!?!?!?

31. Quiet or loud?

this is getting long, you owe me.

31. Short or Tall:

bantam size

32.Weird or original:

original

33. Smart or stupid?

VERY SMART AND NOT STUPID! (in november i think it was, i called her terribly stupid over the msn and look to the next question)

34. Boring or Fun?

DEFINATELY NOT BORING! ( i also called her boring. we didnt talk for a few weeks until she realized i was joking. everything is nice now... :wink:)

35. Attractive or Unattractive?

these are personal questions, eh?

DO YOU THINK I'M... (yes or no, if u wanna say something extra say it)

36.A psycho?

no...*ponders....no....no.

38.Athlethic?

i actually dont know. you could be, but i dont know if you are.

39. A nerd?

no

40. A slut?

ooh la la

41. Ghetto?

thankfully not

42. A *itch?

a what? a bitch? no, actually you have never been a bitch at all. (my sweet side comes through :wink: )

43. Two-faced?

ive only seen one. :wink:

44. Obnoxious?

no

45. Immature?

with water, yes.

46. Mature?

without water, yes.

JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

47. What do you think I?ll be when I grow up?

a mother of 24, yet youll still have the time to manage a bank firm in paris that will require several transatlantic flights a week.

48. A) Do you think I?ll get married? within 2 years.

B) If you do?Who do you think I?ll marry? bears :D (not me, a different friend who we all call bears, cause his last name is peters and if you say peters weird it sounds like bears so naturally we call him bears).

49. When is my birthday?

wasnt this question asked already?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

50. Who is my best friend?

king is obviously!!!!!!!! (in this case, i am not king, that distinction go to another one of my friends who refers to himself as king)

51. What song(if any)reminds you of me?

sail to the moon. its your fault. :angry:

52. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?

no

53. If you could rename me, what would my name be?

dana bird or mrs. magpie

54. Have you ever had a dream about me?

yes :|

55. A feature that you like about me:

i thought i read this was almost over? do i have to answer this?? man is this akward. and nervous. man am i nervous.

56. If you could give me anything, what would it be?

money, nothing else is necessary.

57. Algo que me caracterice?

see, i dont know what that means.

GIRLS ONLY ANSWER QUES 58,62,69 and 70 (don?t think u wanna answer the other ones lol)

58. Am I physically ugly, average, decent, good-looking, beautiful, hot?

has this turned into a lesbian/bisexual quiz or

59. Would you ever kiss me?

hell no :)wink:)

60. Would you ever consider being my boyfriend?

weve both had our last girlfriend/boyfriend. were through with that shit, right dana? no, you dont agree? oh.

61.Do you ever think about me off-line?

i sometimes ask the guys "hey, ya guys wanna talk about dana now?" im dead serious!

62. If we spent a day together?..where would we go and what would we do?

fight at the forks. itll get lots of attention. what can be better than attention? wait - money!

63. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?

didnt i say this a couple of weekends ago? how about...fun? you are fun! i could do better than that though, i just cant think of it right now.

64. Do you or have you ever had a crush on me?

was this not asked before?!

65. Do you want me?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im moving to europe to get away from you!!!!!!!!!!! joking ofcourse, hahahahaha. ha. ha. ha. :|

66. What word do I say all the time?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. its a good move. but it sounds like your not very happy.

67. Is there anything you?d like to say to me?

yes. dana, please always be sure to read my daily journal and invite all of your friends to join the club. ill add them to my list, and together we can all share whats important to me and noone else. have a great day!

----

wow was that long. if you dont have a life, then fill it out for your "pal." if you dont have a pal, get one, or die trying.

Sicy said:
I dont have time for this :angry:

the time you spend going to the washroom, walking from one place to another, washing your hands, preparing a meal, etc. could give you enough time to jot the answers down on paper so that when you have 10 minutes of free time you can type it in.

i do it all the time. :up:

ya, but i can do it whenever i feel it.

working for a weekly newspaper is no different than high school. you always have a week to get the papers in, so you can always count on me to procrastinate... :wink:

remeber to have pleasant (light) reading material on hand, and dont forget about proper mood lighting.

:up:

let me know the time and the place.

if it wasnt so cold, and if i had more motivation to do my work id be more happy.

seriously, im the most crusty unnice guy you could ever want to meet. :up:

Back
Top Bottom