Interferencers Pics !!! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2002, 12:47 AM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:

Wanna hear something funny?
I sometimes get you and Lilly confused .
Ready DB9? Crash course in telling the difference:

Ally = 24 year old legal assistant in NYC. You've also met her, that helps.

Lilly = 17 year old high school graduate to be who quit cushy job with a real estate company to work at Old Navy.

I hope that helps.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Old 04-19-2002, 07:20 AM   #107
New Yorker

Local Time: 06:26 PM

This is last year's pic...

Old 04-19-2002, 10:49 AM   #108
New Yorker

Local Time: 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mocool12:
Beanie! Thanks girl! Everyone here is sooo very good-looking!

Ally- I saw you and Ruth and the rest in Phoenix! You guys ran right by me, haha. I think it was about an hour before they let us in. I know you wanted to know all this, btw.

Hey, Mocool!
i actually wasn't in Phoenix... i was in Vegas though, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? hmmm... but yeah, ruth and khelia were in phoenix, so you probably saw them there.

oh, and did you see DB9 in phoenix??

and Lilly, thanks for clearing that up for Bruno!!

Old 04-19-2002, 11:07 AM   #109
The Fly

Location: garden grove, ca, usa, Earth, Sol, milkyway, cluster 5 in the universe
Local Time: 10:26 AM
me and my dad in Miami for the U2 concert 12-02-01
thats miami beach!!

i paid for my parents and I to go see the last show =)

this is the GA line gathering... i didnt stand there cuz i went sight seeing and drinking with my parents instead... unforunately theres some cars in the way to
Old 04-19-2002, 11:24 AM   #110
New Yorker

wow, erper! that's so cool that you brought your parents along!! did they enjoy the show??

miami was great, wasn't it?? the GA line picture brings back a lot of, uhhh, fun memories.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:26 AM   #111
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by david:
here are some older pictures taken by my girlfriend:

wow, your girlfriend is a talented photographer! i really like these 2 photos... thanks for posting them.

Old 04-19-2002, 12:20 PM   #112
The Fly

Location: garden grove, ca, usa, Earth, Sol, milkyway, cluster 5 in the universe
yeah they loved it a lot, my aunts are so jealous lol. my mom was so shocked when i first told her that we're going to miami to see a U2 concert. shelaughed and was like "Yeah right." My dad said it was the best weekend ever. the concert was fantastic to, i just wish i had been able to go to more shows cuz i wanted in the Heart at least once but im still thankful for the life changing experience at both shows, las vegas and miami!!

i dont go to church, but U2 concerts from now on are my church!

[This message has been edited by erper (edited 04-19-2002).]
Old 04-19-2002, 12:25 PM   #113
The Fly

Ally ? your thing says yer from NYC, are you one of the 2 girls that pulled into the Best Western parking lot at 2am in the morning and me and my dad were on the tailgate of the SUV we rented drinking beer lol.

I dunno if that was you, but these 2 girls from New York said they went to over 15 shows, maybe it was 18 or somethin. but they went to a hell of a lot. The one girl said she was pulled up on stage by Bono at one of the shows.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:01 PM   #114
Ghost of Love

Local Time: 05:26 AM
Erper, that is tres cool that you took your folks...we went too, from Canada! Stayed on Miami beach too...if that car wasnt in the way, you'd see us in your pic cause we were camped out right there...

WAAAAHHHH! I still cant figure out how to get my pic up...its from Miami as well..

Old 04-19-2002, 04:23 PM   #115
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox:
Erper, that is tres cool that you took your folks...we went too, from Canada! Stayed on Miami beach too...if that car wasnt in the way, you'd see us in your pic cause we were camped out right there...

WAAAAHHHH! I still cant figure out how to get my pic up...its from Miami as well..

yes it is very cool erper! and i don't think that was me who you and your dad met at 2 am... although i WAS staying at the best western... however, i don't recall meeting anyone in the parking lot. but it's still great that you were able to convince your parents to go- and that they had fun!

gabrielvox- you post pictures from a website by right clicking on the photo, and clicking on Properties. Copy the properties (some really long weird web address). Then come to the site, and in your post type [img]*paste properties here*[/img]
there should be no spaces in between the two [img]s... i hope that you could follow those instrctions- sorry they're confusing!

Old 04-19-2002, 04:39 PM   #116
Refugee

Local Time: 12:26 PM
I guess this is me. After Slane....

And the most recent one, from January. Me and my horse, Hatti. (who doesn't seem to enjoy being photographed at all LOL)
Old 04-19-2002, 04:50 PM   #117
Refugee

Local Time: 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ally*:
Hey, Mocool!
i actually wasn't in Phoenix... i was in Vegas though, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? hmmm... but yeah, ruth and khelia were in phoenix, so you probably saw them there.

oh, and did you see DB9 in phoenix??
Haha, ok yeah- It must have just been Ruth and her then. Sorry 'bout that! Yeah I saw DB9! But I was too a-scared to go up and say hi lol... maybe next time.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:53 PM   #118
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by mocool12:
Haha, ok yeah- It must have just been Ruth and her then. Sorry 'bout that! Yeah I saw DB9! But I was too a-scared to go up and say hi lol... maybe next time.
be afraid, be very afraid...

lmao! j/k!!!

Old 04-19-2002, 05:55 PM   #119
Ghost of Love

Local Time: 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ally*:
yes it is very cool erper! and i don't think that was me who you and your dad met at 2 am... although i WAS staying at the best western... however, i don't recall meeting anyone in the parking lot. but it's still great that you were able to convince your parents to go- and that they had fun!

gabrielvox- you post pictures from a website by right clicking on the photo, and clicking on Properties. Copy the properties (some really long weird web address). Then come to the site, and in your post type [img]*paste properties here*[/img]
there should be no spaces in between the two [img]s... i hope that you could follow those instrctions- sorry they're confusing!

Hey Ally, thanks for the tip! Is there any way to post a pic that I dont have on a website tho? I only have it on my hard drive...wait...let me try this...

------------------
"...well the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister!"
BTBS, Rattle and Hum
Old 04-19-2002, 07:21 PM   #120
The Fly

you have to put it on a website first then use the link from that website...

a free one like geocities or tripod