Interferencers Pics !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....which reminds me....

I lost Ruth's e-mail - I want to send her this great article about Dylan that appeared in a local mag.

Can anyone help me?

E-mail me at zonelistener@yahoo.com

Originally posted by *Ally*:
oh, and DB9, i'm glad that you haven't forgotten our adventure in Vegas... lol!
wink.gif
btw, it's me, Ally, who did the whole GA list in Vegas; i'm also friends with ruth and khelia...
don't know who you're confusing me with!
biggrin.gif

again, thanks for your help in Vegas, big guy!
wink.gif

Ally-
I meant you and Lilly.
Sorry
Too much Karaeoke lastnite.

DB9

Originally posted by zonelistener:
....which reminds me....

I lost Ruth's e-mail - I want to send her this great article about Dylan that appeared in a local mag.

Can anyone help me?

E-mail me at zonelistener@yahoo.com

zonelister- check your email.
smile.gif

and no worries, DB9- glad that you had fun singing karaoke!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:

Ok here's my friend and I at the LA 3 show:
(I'm the assy looking one on the left.)
333%3C2%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E368%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B866863nu0mrj

Stop it! You are very pretty.
Here's me and my mom:
884.jpg

------------------
We're here for a good
time not a long time
- Bill Huber

Beanie! Thanks girl! Everyone here is sooo very good-looking!

Ally- I saw you and Ruth and the rest in Phoenix! You guys ran right by me, haha. I think it was about an hour before they let us in. I know you wanted to know all this, btw.
biggrin.gif

here are some older pictures taken by my girlfriend:
david01.jpg

david02.jpg

here is a new picture:
david03.jpg

the end.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

and finally, here's a picture of me (left) and a fellow U2 fan with Bono... uh, i mean Tony, the singer in Unforgettable Fire (an awesome NYC U2 tribute band! check them out at www.ufnyc.com):
333%3C294%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D878%3D5%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B%3B6%3A464ot1lsi

Well, I know I haven't done this in a while so...*DROOLs* *Looks at Tony * *DROOLS AGAIN* ....Damn! I have to remember I have a boyfriend now! lol ( And Yes! HE's Irish! Wohoooooo! lol)

Flavia

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:

Wanna hear something funny?
I sometimes get you and Lilly confused .
biggrin.gif

Ready DB9? Crash course in telling the difference:

Ally = 24 year old legal assistant in NYC. You've also met her, that helps.

Lilly = 17 year old high school graduate to be who quit cushy job with a real estate company to work at Old Navy.

I hope that helps.
wink.gif

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Beanie! Thanks girl! Everyone here is sooo very good-looking!

Ally- I saw you and Ruth and the rest in Phoenix! You guys ran right by me, haha. I think it was about an hour before they let us in. I know you wanted to know all this, btw.
biggrin.gif

Hey, Mocool!
i actually wasn't in Phoenix... i was in Vegas though, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? hmmm... but yeah, ruth and khelia were in phoenix, so you probably saw them there.
smile.gif

oh, and did you see DB9 in phoenix??
tongue.gif

and Lilly, thanks for clearing that up for Bruno!!
wink.gif

me and my dad in Miami for the U2 concert 12-02-01
thats miami beach!!
EPSN0051.jpg

i paid for my parents and I to go see the last show =)
EPSN0034.jpg

this is the GA line gathering... i didnt stand there cuz i went sight seeing and drinking with my parents instead... unforunately theres some cars in the way to
EPSN0045.jpg

wow, erper! that's so cool that you brought your parents along!! did they enjoy the show??

miami was great, wasn't it?? the GA line picture brings back a lot of, uhhh, fun memories.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by david:
here are some older pictures taken by my girlfriend:
david01.jpg

david02.jpg

wow, your girlfriend is a talented photographer! i really like these 2 photos... thanks for posting them.
smile.gif

yeah they loved it a lot, my aunts are so jealous lol. my mom was so shocked when i first told her that we're going to miami to see a U2 concert. shelaughed and was like "Yeah right." My dad said it was the best weekend ever. the concert was fantastic to, i just wish i had been able to go to more shows cuz i wanted in the Heart at least once but im still thankful for the life changing experience at both shows, las vegas and miami!!

i dont go to church, but U2 concerts from now on are my church!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by erper (edited 04-19-2002).]

Ally ? your thing says yer from NYC, are you one of the 2 girls that pulled into the Best Western parking lot at 2am in the morning and me and my dad were on the tailgate of the SUV we rented drinking beer lol.

I dunno if that was you, but these 2 girls from New York said they went to over 15 shows, maybe it was 18 or somethin. but they went to a hell of a lot. The one girl said she was pulled up on stage by Bono at one of the shows.

Erper, that is tres cool that you took your folks...we went too, from Canada! Stayed on Miami beach too...if that car wasnt in the way, you'd see us in your pic cause we were camped out right there...

WAAAAHHHH! I still cant figure out how to get my pic up...its from Miami as well..

Originally posted by gabrielvox:
Erper, that is tres cool that you took your folks...we went too, from Canada! Stayed on Miami beach too...if that car wasnt in the way, you'd see us in your pic cause we were camped out right there...

WAAAAHHHH! I still cant figure out how to get my pic up...its from Miami as well..

yes it is very cool erper! and i don't think that was me who you and your dad met at 2 am... although i WAS staying at the best western... however, i don't recall meeting anyone in the parking lot. but it's still great that you were able to convince your parents to go- and that they had fun!
biggrin.gif

gabrielvox- you post pictures from a website by right clicking on the photo, and clicking on Properties. Copy the properties (some really long weird web address). Then come to the site, and in your post type

there should be no spaces in between the two s... i hope that you could follow those instrctions- sorry they're confusing!

[img]http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/wink.gif

I guess this is me. After Slane....

333%3C478723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E638%3E85%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C2%3A4593nu0mrj

And the most recent one, from January. Me and my horse, Hatti.
smile.gif
(who doesn't seem to enjoy being photographed at all LOL)
333%3C478723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E638%3E85%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C276558nu0mrj

Hey, Mocool!
i actually wasn't in Phoenix... i was in Vegas though, so maybe that's what you're thinking of? hmmm... but yeah, ruth and khelia were in phoenix, so you probably saw them there.
smile.gif

oh, and did you see DB9 in phoenix??
tongue.gif

Haha, ok yeah- It must have just been Ruth and her then. Sorry 'bout that! Yeah I saw DB9! But I was too a-scared to go up and say hi lol... maybe next time.
biggrin.gif

Haha, ok yeah- It must have just been Ruth and her then. Sorry 'bout that! Yeah I saw DB9! But I was too a-scared to go up and say hi lol... maybe next time.
biggrin.gif

be afraid, be very afraid...

lmao! j/k!!!
biggrin.gif

yes it is very cool erper! and i don't think that was me who you and your dad met at 2 am... although i WAS staying at the best western... however, i don't recall meeting anyone in the parking lot. but it's still great that you were able to convince your parents to go- and that they had fun!
biggrin.gif

gabrielvox- you post pictures from a website by right clicking on the photo, and clicking on Properties. Copy the properties (some really long weird web address). Then come to the site, and in your post type

there should be no spaces in between the two s... i hope that you could follow those instrctions- sorry they're confusing!

[img]http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/wink.gif

Hey Ally, thanks for the tip! Is there any way to post a pic that I dont have on a website tho? I only have it on my hard drive...wait...let me try this...

fetch.dll

------------------
"...well the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister!"
BTBS, Rattle and Hum

Back
Top Bottom