Interferencers Pics !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by gabrielvox:
hey all! Great Idea for a thread! One problem, I cant figure out how to get my beautiful picture up here...uhhhh yeahhh...lol..no really, can anyone tell me how??

btw, how come under my name it keeps saying 'babyface'?? I mean, I get asked for ID alot, even tho Im...well..thirtysomething...lol..but I dont recall puttin 'babyface' in my profile...anybody know what gives?

Gabriel

LOL! Gabriel - are you the Gabriel from the GTA group - cause if you are I have your pic and I'll post it here for ya - and if you're not then I'll post a pic of a guy named Gabriel and you can pretend it's you
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

OMG
CAT.....

SUZY, I HATE YOU.

I HATE YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm kidding. But I am sooooooooo unbelievably jealous, I could almost hate you!

Ok, I cant really do that.

You are so lucky!!!!

*goes to stare at Adam again*

Originally posted by CatDubh:

iBCB6E0D7-EC2A-4B64-9F19-3CB625D2A823.jpg

eeiieieiieieiieieeeeeeeee!!!!!! Congratulations! Not only for meeting Adam, but for managing to stay conscious.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

HEY!! Yeah that's me...but which pic do you have....omg, am I that famous??? More like infamy..LOL...ok post it on up, do you have the Fly one or the Bvlgari one? Well this should be funny... : )

Do I really have a babyface? Did someone know this when I signed up? I still cant figure out why my name says 'babyface' underneath it.... :{)

BTW, what a beautiful set of fans you have on this board!!! Although I don't think I've ever met an "ugly" (whatever the hell ugly is) U2 fan...you like U2, you's alright wit me!!
biggrin.gif

Gabriel

yeah, as Sicy pointed out, the status of "Babyface" is one you will have till you rack up a certain amount of posts here. Then you become a Fly, a War Child, a Refugee (I may have mixed those all up) as you reach ever-higher eschelons of interference addictiveness.
biggrin.gif

0 = Babyface
30 = The Fly
300 = Acrobat
500 = War Child
1000 = Refugee
2500 = New Yorker
3200 = Rock n Roll Doggie
4000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + Band-Aid
5000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + VIP Pass
6660 = Rock n Roll Doggie + ALL ACCESS
8000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + FOB
10000 = Rock n Roll Doggie + One + Love, Blood, Life

Here are wannabe's pics!!

wannabe1.jpg

wannabe2.jpg

smile.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

wannabe, wtf are you doing? lol
wink.gif

princess, webshits wont work.. gotta be snapfish.

If you want you can email it to me and I'll up load it for you.

sicy@interference.com

Hehehe, brushing my teefers!

notiti: you have Rancid-fan written all over ya!

[This message has been edited by wannabe (edited 04-16-2002).]

*sigh* Well seeing as I don't have the excuse now of not having a current pic...

333%3B%3B%3A8723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B%3B47993ot1lsi

Me and my best friend's 1 week old baby boy. Note the special shirt.
biggrin.gif
Auntie Sula is going to make sure baby grows up to know who the best band in the world is.
wink.gif

*blushes with all the embarrassment of a first-time self-photo poster*

Thank you Naya and Sicy.
smile.gif
Dontcha just love yon baby tho? He's such a wee doll.

I hate to repeat myself, but Interferencers look GOOD!

My pic is in Nicamom's album. (no way i'm bringing it out here)

oops. wrong post

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 04-16-2002).]

333%3C233923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4829%3A%3C%3Aot1lsi

This is me when I was 2 days old. Group: Awww!

333%3C233923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A4828947ot1lsi

This is my friend Dan and I at prom last year.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Back
Top Bottom