INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friends Daughter and I messin with our Tats at the beach today. She only wanted to show the stars that kinda look like mine but they didnt really show up..... Freakin DMP camera hog.

MadRicky.jpg

Thanks! His name is David and he was born at 6:40pm on August 29th. 7lbs 10 ounces 19 1/2 centimeters.

:cute::cute:Awww baby!:cute::cute:

He is adorable Laura! Enjoy every second of being an Auntie! It is so much fun!:love:

Hi all! :wave:

Paul and I just got back from seeing U2 in Athens. Here are a couple of pics from our trip!

At the Acropolis:

img_1501.jpg

On the tour bus to Delphi and Meteora:

img_1610.jpg

At the temple of Apollo:

img_1676.jpg

In the mall near our hotel...Paul averaged about 3 ice cream stops per day! :eek:

img_2286.jpg

On the island of Hydra:

img_2169.jpg

Nothing like a cruise to feel like you are on holiday!

img_2090.jpg

Our Greek album is huge, so for anyone interested in pics of everything we saw...here's a link.

Greece. 2010

Hey Sicy, I was looking at the photos you already have for me, and can you remove pic 4 and 9 from the first grouping, and the second "pic 1" and pics 7-10 with Popmartijn are broken links, so they can come off too. Thanks!

Laura :cute: gah, I just love those little teeny tiny people . . . and your face is the picture of happiness :love:

and Mrs Edge & Paul :up: . . . lookin' gooooood :sexywink:, so glad you had a great time; Athens is a really exciting city, but yes, it is haaaawt . . . icecream sounds like the perfect way to cool down :)

Back
Top Bottom