Interferencer's kids....(Future U2 fans...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Here's my Emily, she's 6 and she screams "That's BONO!!!!" when she hears me play a song.......

familyfunnight0905_001.jpg

....she's "The sweetest thing" to me.

Post yours......

Crap!....oh well, i'll have to use photobucket or something else.....
....post away anyway.

(strange though...I can see them)

RedrocksU2 said:
Here's my Emily, she's 6 and she screams "That's BONO!!!!" when she hears me play a song.......

familyfunnight0905_001.jpg

....she's "The sweetest thing" to me.

Post yours......

Hey Redrocks,
My two kids are named Emily (4) and Ian (10). Ian could care less about music. Emily though she loves to go to her room and turn her music up real loud and dance around. She loves to act like Edge playing the guitar. Right now her favorite songs are "We Will Rock You" by Queen and the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory soundtrack.
She is a fan of U2 and The Beatles.

I must go find some pictues to post here.

Re: Re: Interferencer's kids....(Future U2 fans...)

mdw3935 said:

Hey Redrocks,
My two kids are named Emily (4) and Ian (10). Ian could care less about music. Emily though she loves to go to her room and turn her music up real loud and dance around. She loves to act like Edge playing the guitar. Right now her favorite songs are "We Will Rock You" by Queen and the Charlie and The Chocolate Factory soundtrack.

...wow Michelle, that's awesome!
I (we) selected Ian foe my boy since I have a long last name.
I have my kids posted in my "gallery"....i'll try to post more here later.........I obviously won't use the previous site. :huh:

My Emily always asks is that is Bono in the radio.......:laugh:

Carek1230 said:
07_04_3.jpg

Here is my son Nick. He goes to CSUSM, 2nd year, works at Applebee's and lives on his own at 19.

...good looking kid Kren!
My Emily just saw him on the monitor and she likes him!....oh oh...it begins!:mad: :wink: ...she's gonna have to wait.

RedrocksU2 said:

...good looking kid Kren!
My Emily just saw him on the monitor and she likes him!....oh oh...it begins!:mad: :wink: ...she's gonna have to wait.

Awwww that's so cute. I have seen pics of your Emily and Ian, very cute kids they are, good job RR. Watch out for those teen age years though, they can be brutal!

Re: Re: Interferencer's kids....(Future U2 fans...)

mdw3935 said:

Hey Redrocks,

That is soooo cool that mdw and RR both have kids with the same names, Emily and Ian! Way to go! :up:

Carek1230 said:
07_04_3.jpg

Here is my son Nick. He goes to CSUSM, 2nd year, works at Applebee's and lives on his own at 19.

Your son resembles Matt Damon a little, at least to me, in that picture. Handsome young man there.

It is kind of cool that our kids are named the same.

Back in the 80's I fell in love with the name Ian after becoming a fan of Echo and The Bunnymen (Ian McCulloch, lead singer). Swore if I ever had a son his name would be Ian. Many, many, many years later, Ian came along. Our son named Emily, after the girl Emily in the Little Bear cartoons. We told him he could name the baby, depending on the name he picked out. He did a good job.

Ok, let's try this again....

Here's Emily and Ian in the backyard on Easter '05;

easterday2005_024.jpg

Emily in her 50's outfit for school dress up day;

th_7b414bfd.jpg

....and celebrating Emily's first day in school;

emily_sfirstdaykindergarten2005_006.jpg

Last edited:
Cute kids Redrocks, I don't have any of my own but I have a niece I am brainwashing with U2 music, oops, I mean introducing. She is only 18 months old though.

Here's Mackenzie. I got her a Vertigo shirt but don't have a pic of her wearing it yet. She was born listening to U2 though as my sister was playing the Greatest Hits CD in during her delivery.

Picture039.jpg

927d570e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom