Interference World Cup thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DignityPassesBy said:
no we're in the big 16 but we appriectiate your support. You should be over here AchtungBono people are a little bit football mad at the moment

Ooopsss....sorry for the mistake - I guess it's just wishful thinking...lol.

.....and believe me, I wish I WAS there right now - I'd be guzzling Fosters like there's no tomorrow, playing a didge till my lips fell off and waltzing "matilda" till my legs ache.........

GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw - when is their next match and against who?

fly so high! said:
If we did'nt before.....I think we have put the wind up them now!!!:wink: ....hey.......DignityPassesBy do you want to come to a U2 gathering in Manly it would be great to meet some other fellow aussies in the flesh...........Actungbono you too.........although you are far away.........but that does'nt matter,does it???:D

Thanks for the invite FSH - hopefully I'll be able to take you up on that next year when I'm in Oz.

Holy crap........is it!!!!
Ah well.................it's at a hotel, so surely there will be a big arse screen televising the game.........that's probably why i have'nt had many responses:reject:

annie_vox said:
Tanta gente a falar português! Estou surpreendida! (So many people speaking portuguese! I'm surprised!"

Quem está comigo a apoiá-los daqui a algumas horas? (Who's supporting them?) :wink:

Se vc viu minha ultima msg .... ;)

Unbelievable that chance now , Ecuador miss chances like this , this could end up missing in the end

Indeed, most boring first half I have seen in a while.

Ecuador is defending well, giving England all they can handle. Its funny how the American commentators are now asking for Crouch... :wink:

I think that England will seriously push it in the first 15 minutes of the second half. They have to.

U2@NYC said:
Indeed, most boring first half I have seen in a while.

Ecuador is defending well, giving England all they can handle. Its funny how the American commentators are now asking for Crouch... :wink:

I think that England will seriously push it in the first 15 minutes of the second half. They have to.

the commentators are driving me crazy.

although if Crouch comes on we would be changing the formation, Rooney playing off Crouch...

U2@NYC said:

Ecuador is defending well, giving England all they can handle.

Notasse que ellos estan a jugar sobre los erros del los ingleses ... Visse aquela chance , se a Inglaterra bobear , os caras van a voltar

Not sure if he could do much in this game , dont know what he could add besides some headers

J_NP said:
Not sure if he could do much in this game , dont know what he could add besides some headers

Which would still be useless in a free kick situation, because Beckham's ball placement is leaving a lot to be desired. :happy:

J_NP said:

Well, England seems to be needing those headers right now...

Anyone, here's hope for a better second half. :up:

Wow I'm gettin popular 3 answers to comments in 1 minute :wink:

BTW didnt pay much attention , who's playing closes to Rooney boy , J Cole right ....

Let's do a quick back 2 back , who England faced in 2002 in the R of 16s ..... ?

The resistible force meets the movable object.

Neither team is going far.

Back
Top Bottom