Interference World Cup thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:

Dude, all your comments were AGAINST Argentina.

Didnt you see when I said that Marquez should been out , after he kicked someone , still when I say something , it's against argentina , hilarious :wink:

Sorry mate that I dont give any "fair" and " neutral " comments like you , for the other teams

But it's fine , I can take your opinion , There's something that wont take my cool , in the end of the day , argentina deserved to win , thats fair , but still I'm sure I didnt attack any team

Last edited:
J_NP said:

Didnt you see when I said that Marquez should been out , after he kicked someone , still when I say something , it's against argentina , hilarious :wink:

Sorry mate that I dont give any "fair" and " neutral " comments like you , for the other teams

Read what I said after.

I apologized.

All is cool.

Pablo, I don't think it would be healthy for you to start arguing right now. Grab a cold beer and relax. Get your blood pressure down :wink:

Last edited:
U2@NYC said:

Read what I said after.

Same here mate , besides I'm not a big fan of these discussions :wink:

Y no se preocupa , tu vas a me ver discutindo con un non de su continente antes que outro sudamericano :D

Last edited:
annie_vox said:
Speaking spanish! I can read it... be carefull... just kidding:wink:

What about now annie

Sera que tu ainda consegue entender o que eu estava escrevendo

:D

I'm not big fan of Argentina, but i wanted them to win tonight for a very simple reason.I want to see plenty strong matches on this world cup.Imagine Argentina-Germany in the next round, then Brazil-France/Spain etc. No disrespect to Mexicans, but i'd rather see big clash between Argentina and Germany.

MMM Interesting

Guess you are from the east coast of south america , Am I right ...

the rockin edge said:

:heterosexualmanhug:

lol

Pablito, you should have done what I did: I polished a bottle and a half of red wine for the duration of the match.

Otherwise I would have turned into a psycho bitch from hell and smashed something against the telly.

:wink:

PS: Maxi, I love you man! What a brilliant shot!

annie_vox said:
yes :D I hope they win tomorrow... I'm already nervous...

You , my blood is kinda mixed , uma parte eh dai , outra eh da costa leste da america do sul .

So you see before anything , I got a good reason to support Lusa tomorrow , besides I got 2 more reasons on the team to root tomorrow , anyway the point , I'm kinda optimistic , I even put a 3-1 for tomrw. Though its gonna be tough , and shame I like a lot dutchs football , like they style and tactic a lot . But this year u can trust in Lusa ;)

U2Man said:
Pablo, I don't think it would be healthy for you to start arguing right now. Grab a cold beer and relax. Get your blood pressure down :wink:

Fair point.

Need to find Ruffian and get her into the jacuzzi.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

lol

Pablito, you should have done what I did: I polished a bottle and a half of red wine for the duration of the match.

Otherwise I would have turned into a psycho bitch from hell and smashed something against the telly.

PS: Maxi, I love you man! What a brilliant shot!

Yes, but my nerves mixed with wine could have been a recipe for disaster... :wink:

Thank God we are through, carajo!!!!!

You need to come post more often to give us some more support, Flavia! :up:

Besos, P.

tomorrow we'll see if England has what it takes or if Ecuador can make the BIG surprise... I really hope for the latter

and tomorrow, I'm rooting for Holland, to eliminate the BIGGEST LIE IN FOOTBALL... Portugal

Mate a team which has Figo , Deco , and that kid with bad temper , but brilliant , Cristiano Ronaldo , is no way a lie dude.

Portugal still has to face a lot of ceticism , but I think calling it a lie it's a bit too much

U2@NYC said:

Yes, but my nerves mixed with wine could have been a recipe for disaster... :wink:

Thank God we are through, carajo!!!!!

You need to come post more often to give us some more support, Flavia! :up:

Besos, P.

I will from now on. I have to admit I've been quiet lazy to post lately. Bad Flavia Bad! :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I will from now on. I have to admit I've been quiet lazy to post lately. Bad Flavia Bad! :wink:

From now on, you are our new "cabala"... I want to see you post every day... and, preferably with a photo in bikini... :wink:

Vamos Flavia, que si salimos campeones me voy a Dublin y te parto los labios!!!

Back
Top Bottom