Interference World Cup thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow , that was A NICE GOAL by Rodriguez

Whatta luck they found a goal of nowhere

Poor Mexico , they didnt deserve

Somebody remind me again what was wrong with the golden goal?

How so?

And really, when was the last time an overtime period had more than one goal?

Make sure you after make the counts of YC for Mexico and for Argentina , as well as the lack of red

Again , no cards for Mr Messi , he forgot the ball and nothing

Yeah , Messi , Sorin and cia , start to play like real argentinians

Yeah great job for Mexico

Fought as brave Azthecs , and died like Azthecs ....

But they did give Argentina a hell of a game , and remember my words , this extra time will be felt on Friday

Fair result.

Mexico did well but didn't have much to offer in the second half and the extra time.

Argentina was the superior team but didn't live up to their potential at all. They will have to get themselves together in a completely different way if they want to defeat Germany, because that will be a completely different challenge.

The problem is what I predicted , Mexico played like hell 1st half , they were better , but that was the cost of it , they dont have a good bench , so they gave everything they got in the 1st half , the strategy was to take the game to penalties , coz they just DIDNT have legs anymore

Oh, boy.

That goal was crazy. Argentina should have won it in regular time but that stupid ignorant Swiss referee ripped us off.

In any event, we played really poorly. Lots of things will need to change for next Friday or Germany will kick our butt and send us home. In any event, games are all different.

And J_NP, I know you don't like Argentina but, next time, please make it a bit less obvious.

The extra time will not be felt much, I think, as teams have 6 days to recover. The most that Argentina has had since the beginning of the World Cup.

And get ready to see many more games like this in the World Cup. Teams are very evenly matched.

And U2Man, :hugeheterosexualmanhug: and thanks for your support on the forum.

Back to my regular dose of Valium. I cannot take this any more.

Last edited:
Again, no ref in the cup has been better than this one. His assistants misguided him a couple of times.

U2@NYC said:

And J_NP, I know you don't like Argentina but, next time, please make it a bit less obvious.

Dude which part Did I say anything that was directly against Argentina , is funny you do all the Ronaldo jokes , and jokes against England and all , and I'm the one here who is a team attacker :| ?

Tell me anything , ANYTHING that I said that was unfair

J_NP said:

Dude which part Did I say anything that was directly against Argentina , is funny you do all the Ronaldo jokes , and jokes against England and all , and I'm the one here who is a team attacker :| ?

Dude, all your comments were AGAINST Argentina.

So...

Italy vs. Australia = Italy?

Switzerland vs. Ukraine = ?

England vs. Equador = England?

Who else is playing?

J_NP said:

Man, all your comments are AGAINST Argentina.

But that's fine, I did mean no offense. You seem to know your football and I respect you for that.

All is fine. I just suffered like hell for 120 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom