Interference World Cup thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil again looked unconvincing. Ronaldo looks a shadow of the player of 4 years ago. perhaps they will move up a few gears as the tournament progresses but they looked beatable today. However australia did play very well.

Couldnt agree more , but the part of beatable , It's coz of their choice , actually the coach"s if brazil was with full force on field , then it woudnt be so ....

Oh Crap I changed the referee's name with the aus player , the guy that attacked Ronaldo was Grella .

His foot hit the ball first, and bounced or slipped upwards. I certainly don't think it was deliberate, hence why he wasn't given a harsher punishment.

xaviMF22 said:
Brazil may have not played well, but they still managed to get win:wink:

Isn't that how it always goes with Brazil in group play?

Brazil scored 11 goals in their last world cup group...

U2@NYC said:

Of course.

I almost fell asleep on the France - Korea game.

i nearly fell asleep during the Cro - Japan game :yawn:

i would've fallen asleep during the France game but i was hoping Korea would score...and the French play gave me much hope :wink:

the rockin edge said:
Brazil scored 11 goals in their last world cup group...

Thats right mate , but u cant forget they played China and Costa Rica . Hell even Germany put 4 in CR this year and China , well .....

pepokiss said:
Brasil WON'T be champion...

that's my vision...

Dude you got yourself a lot of hate deal for Brazil , huh , you dont appear that much in the WC discussion , but when you come it's only to bash them and stuff like , wonders whats that all about . Was Brazil who let Chile out of the cup or somethin like that ?

no...

I just don't want them to be champions... and they're sure playing for me right now...

them champions will become this as the F1 3 or 4 years ago... Shcumacher effect I call it... the same that's happening in tennis with Rafael Nadal... I hate that kid... even when Sampras was 5 years Nº1 it was fun to watch... even with Federer... he cried the last time he won in Australia or the US Opnbe or something he won... at least he cares... Nadal wont' smile for his life, and Brasil cant be Nº1 for 12 years... only Ronaldinho enjoys playing... just watch Ronaldo... he celebrates his goals with this stupid FINGER movement, give me a break

:angry:

Finally Ucraine is playing what was expected , and so is Schev , well at least the bits I saw , and he already scored

Bloody Ucraines :eyebrow: They decide to take revenge with a 4-0 exactly when I put my score of 2-0 , hope the spanish dont ruin my score as well.

J_NP said:

Thats right mate , but u cant forget they played China and Costa Rica . Hell even Germany put 4 in CR this year and China , well .....

Brazil always seems to turn it up a notch when it really matter (ie in the knockout stages).

Last edited:
speedracer said:

Brazil always seems to turn it up a notch when it really matter (ie in the knockout stages).

Thats true as well . There's even a ' joke ' bout brazil . Brazil it's like a man with 'stimulation problems' . Only grows with quality :wink:

BTW As much as I liked Tunisia's goal , another bet score ruined :scream:

If the Fifa's intention was to fuck up some games , exactly the eliminated teams games It succed . Tomorrow we got 4 games , but 2 in the same hour . So like while everybody be watchin Ecuador X Ger , who besides ME with another tv , really dont know why though , Costa Rica and Pol. ?

Apparently Sven is starting Hargreaves in centre mid tomorrow :crazy: :mad:

for gods sake, we've got better players to deputise for gerrard or lampard than that waste of space. I'd much rather he played Carrick instead.

(watch hargreaves go and score a 50 yard volley now i've said all that :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom