Interference World Cup thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt bad that Japan still got attack probs , they had these 2 great chances , on the 2nd it was worse , the striker should've kicked not passed .

A question I was wondering , since in Australia the game is due 1 a.m. , will it be like a holyday , ot at least half of the day off ...

And we wil see if the cup really begins for Brazil now

im rugged up with my flag on the couch, with possible the worst food for me, unfortuneatly people are assleep here so i cant have U2 thumping in the background, that, and a win for australia would be perfect

No offense against the aus people here , but to finish a 1st half 0-0 is really a big shame for Brazil , huge , their respect keep fallin with this ...

Now back to game
-Ronaldo at least is moving , Kaka again is best , and defense feels not so well today

I still think Brazil is not with full force , I would definitely put Juninho and Robinho on game

-Australia is playin their game thats all , Viduka trys to do somethin ..... But that guy Culina , He must be thinking he's a ninja or it's on a Karate movie , that move of him on Juan .....

Only in Brazil somethin like this happens , the strikers duo B > Robinho and Fred played way better than Ronaldo and Adriano.

Did you all see after the minute ended , the 10 Australian , Keller complaining almost beating the referee , I swear I could see the guy punchin the referee , he put the finger on the ref's face

After 8 years

BTW Brazil is now with the same record of Scolari , same score of him yesterday , plus now with a 9 victories straight record.

Gallas should've snatched the ball out of the air and given up the red card and PK. France doesn't need him against Togo.

Brazil and France have been crap...apparently there were 300,000 South Koreans out watching the match on a big screen in a square in Seoul...it was 4am in the morning there:ohmy:

I know where I'm going for the next world cup:wink:

\The img speaks for itself doesnt it .....

tor.jpg

J_NP said:
\The img speaks for itself doesnt it .....

tor.jpg

yeah u right , gays do enjoy football.....

auz played amazing , shame kewell was a bit rusty and you wasnt able to involve viduka too much.

speedracer said:

Excuse me?

lol sorry to cause any offence lol , i dont have any problems with people like elton john.. ( he likes football too ).

btw i said it cos i see a pride flag :reject:

Question: Apparently Togo's players are thinking about forfeiting against Switzerland because they haven't been paid by their soccer federation or somesuch.

Does anyone know what the official score of a World Cup forfeit is? In various other contexts I've seen scores of 1-0 and 3-0. 3-0 would be terrible for South Korea, 1-0 would be great. (South Korea already beat Togo 2-1.)

The fairest thing to do would be to disqualify Togo and nullify the result of the South Korea-Togo match, but I'm not sure FIFA officials are bright enough to realize this.

vaz02 said:

lol sorry to cause any offence lol , i dont have any problems with people like elton john.. ( he likes football too ).

btw i said it cos i see a pride flag :reject:

WTF ...... :huh:

I put this , coz it was a shot of the Korean crowd , with that great party after the draw with FRance , holy shit , I didnt see any flag of mmmm ... whatever , I was just impressed with the crowd party , so many flags , KOREAN flags , and the guys doing sounds , lots of percussion and all ...... That never crossed my mind , when I saw this line I was like :eyebrow:

Anyway back to topic , good game by Korea and France is in some serious situation :|

And more didnt you see all the red and white flags , korean flags ....

Last edited:
well done to the aussie boys it was a shame we didn't get a result but our defence was pretty solid tonight lucus neill and craig moore both played really well. The croatia game is going to be so much fun because of how the STOLE our players

BTW something I forgot back to BRA X AUS , that guy Merk at 10th minute , he put his foot on Ronaldo's leg , that was criminal the guy should been out , Christ when I saw for another angle , I thought He was gonna break him ....

And again what was al that about Keller almost punchin the referee after the end game ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom