Interference World Cup thread #3 - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2006, 04:35 AM   #391
Refugee

Local Time: 03:08 AM
Also, whilst on me hols, had to laugh at the behaviour of the jocko's, when Sweden equalised late on, you'd have thought the sweaty's themselves had just won the world cup, sad, sad people.

Old 06-24-2006, 05:04 AM   #392
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
nice to see france play up to their potential today.

good games by viera and and henry... it's almost as those two are GUNNING to play together again.

I've heard that Viera will probably be put on sale very soon. Someone won't be able to afford him anymore.

Old 06-24-2006, 05:16 AM   #393
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmmm
Also, whilst on me hols, had to laugh at the behaviour of the jocko's, when Sweden equalised late on, you'd have thought the sweaty's themselves had just won the world cup, sad, sad people.
That's what I thought of the English when Gerrard scored the insanely undeserved 2-1 goal.
Old 06-24-2006, 05:37 AM   #394
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque
U2Man, where the hell have you been? :heterosexualmanhug:
Hi Zootlesque.

I've been taking a break.

A wise Indian man once told me....

Familiarity breeds contempt
Old 06-24-2006, 09:28 AM   #395
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man

That's what I thought of the English when Gerrard scored the insanely undeserved 2-1 goal.
At least we were supporting our own nation, still it must be really sad to live in a country where their own team is so SHIT they have to resort to supporting any other nation on the planet!
Bitter & twisted, surely not the sweaty socks.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:36 AM   #396
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Must be pretty sad to live in a country where every major tournament you proclaim loudly how you're going to win Three Lions on the shirt blah blah blah and then when you don't come up with all sorts of excuses.

2004: Campbell was fouled!
2002: Ronaldinho didn't mean it!
1998: Was Simeone's fault.
1996: Southgate's fault.
1994: Ummm....
Old 06-24-2006, 09:47 AM   #397
Refugee

But at least we qualify for the tournaments, is there a lot of sticking up for the saddo jocks going on here, or just plain England bashing.
The main reason I dislike the sweatys is for their intense hatred of England & The English people, my old man's a sweaty sock, & many years ago I always used to divide my loyalties, between the 2 nations, until I had the misfortune to land a lengthy contract in said savage land, the attitude of the jocks was absolutely shocking, the pure bile & hatred that poured forth from 99% of all the pathetic excuses of humans I had the misfortune to encounter lead me to terminate the contract with 2/3rds still to run, it was a pure pleasure to get away from the twisted pathetic wretches.
If you still don't believe how horrible & sad they are, did you read in the press this week, 2 incidents of violence against English fans in jockoland, the first saw a SEVEN year old boy assaulted by (& I use this term extremely loosely) a man in his late 20's, the second saw a disabled English fan assaulted in aberdeen by another, pissed up, bitter& twisted dirty skirt wearing brainless scottish twat, sorry to carry on a bit but I really get pissed off by that kind of behaviour, don't YOU!
Old 06-24-2006, 09:51 AM   #398
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by J_NP
He was off-side , the prob was the koreans messed up

Anybody believes France can take out Spain .......
Think whatever you want. I know my football rules and I know he was not.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:53 AM   #399
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man

True. We stick to the rules and never use hands to score decisive goals.
Even without hand scoring, you have gotten really far in this one.

Rules suck and are overrated.

:heterosexualmanhug:
Old 06-24-2006, 09:56 AM   #400
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
If you still don't believe how horrible & sad they are, did you read in the press this week, 2 incidents of violence against English fans in jockoland, the first saw a SEVEN year old boy assaulted by (& I use this term extremely loosely) a man in his late 20's, the second saw a disabled English fan assaulted in aberdeen by another, pissed up, bitter& twisted dirty skirt wearing brainless scottish twat, sorry to carry on a bit but I really get pissed off by that kind of behaviour, don't YOU!
I

I agree with you. No excuses for that behavior.

However, please recognize that English fans are not necessarily the 'nicest' when they go to see football matches outside of England.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:58 AM   #401
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:08 AM
Quote:
But at least we qualify for the tournaments, is there a lot of sticking up for the saddo jocks going on here, or just plain England bashing.
The main reason I dislike the sweatys is for their intense hatred of England & The English people, my old man's a sweaty sock, & many years ago I always used to divide my loyalties, between the 2 nations, until I had the misfortune to land a lengthy contract in said savage land, the attitude of the jocks was absolutely shocking, the pure bile & hatred that poured forth from 99% of all the pathetic excuses of humans I had the misfortune to encounter lead me to terminate the contract with 2/3rds still to run, it was a pure pleasure to get away from the twisted pathetic wretches.
I did. No excuses for those two incidents, but to use them to stereotype a nation is just about as bad in my opinion. And - dare I say it - borderline racist.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:06 AM   #402
Refugee

If only it were 2 incidents, & to insinuate I'm a racist stinks, Jesus, I grew up in a family of 7 kids Fathered by a scotsman, all of us born in England to an English woman, & throughout the years I've listened as my old mans banged on about how great scotland & the scots are, as do all jocks living in England, & also continue to tell us how much The English are this,that & the other, if we as a people are so bad, & the country is so bad why are there so many of them here, oh but then again I've forgotten the golden rule of racism, its most definitely a one way street, & woe betide any Englishman who stands up for his country, I'll be expecting & knock on the door from the PC brigade any minute now.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:07 AM   #403
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

VAMOS ARGENTINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, needed to get it out of my chest)
Old 06-24-2006, 10:10 AM   #404
Refugee

Local Time: 08:08 PM
Here we go again, hands up everyone who's surprised ?

Police arrest 122 English fans after disturbances in Stuttgart

June 24, 2006

STUTTGART, Germany (AP) -- German police arrested 122 English fans who had been throwing bottles and glasses at passers-by from a pub terrace early Saturday.

Arriving officers also became targets of what they described as drunken fans in town for their team's World Cup second-round match against Ecuador on Sunday. Eventually the disturbance involved about 200 police, including British officers who helped calm their compatriots.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:11 AM   #405
ONE
love, blood, life

HEJA SVERIGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!