Interference World Cup thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmmm said:
If thats your perception of me I really couldn't care less, & I'll never apologise for being proud to be English, & standing my corner against anybody who wishes to have a sly dig, & one more thing, one of my sisters is married to an Asian guy, a really smashing bloke, they have 4 children whom I love dearly, I don't care about race, creed, or colour, but as I previously stated, to people like you racism is A ONE WAY STREET.

Doesn't give you the right to call Scottish people rude names. Or any other people for that matter.

Sweatysock is rhyming slang, the person I called a scottish twat was the one who assaulted a disabled person, what would you call someone who assaults the disabled, a "naughty boy," grow up yertle, football rivalry is what it is, the names I've been called for being a Manchester United, & England fan aren't printable on here

Because the referee should give the red card then spit on the player ?
He was awfuly influenced by Frings though,

vaz02 said:
FIFA is the worst sports governing body eva , the ref's are scapegoats i believe.

Germany are lookign strong but still without a challange. Sweden were poor.

Sorry, but I think FIFA is in second place behind the International Olympic Committee.

jimmm: I looked at your original post a few pages back to check. You were writing about 'the jocks' collectively. And yes I know it's rhyming slang, and I'm quite glad Britain has become so cosmopolitan someone in the East Midlands like you can support a Northern team and use the London vernacular.

TRE: Yes.

the rockin edge said:
anyone think Mexico can beat Argentina?

If they score first , Argentina loses a man , and they got a penalty in the end of the 1st half , Maybe :wink:

Last time I checked Grimsby was as far north as Manchester, & are we now getting onto that very boring old chestnut Utd fans are from anywhere but Manchester, I've been supporting them since before you were born at a guess, you really are getting very tiresome now yertle, go & read a book or something,let off a bit of stress.

J_NP said:

And what more , seems that U2man is sweeden , sorry for ya mate , if it's any comfort , 90% of people were rooting for Sweeden , so DID I , shame Ljiunberg wasnt for the penalty

Nope, he's not Swedish - but was hoping Sweden would win :wink:

jimmmm said:
Last time I checked Grimsby was as far north as Manchester, & are we now getting onto that very boring old chestnut Utd fans are from anywhere but Manchester, I've been supporting them since before you were born at a guess, you really are getting very tiresome now yertle, go & read a book or something,let off a bit of stress.

Yes, I will, actually. Read a book, that is. It's amazing how so many people in England are unable to practice proper spelling and grammar, considering they invented the language. Oh, and yes, this IS a 'sly dig' at the English, and at the poorness of your arguments so far. Your malicious name-calling has been borderline racist and you have side-stepped every single question I have with "I'm just being patriotic" and "they do it too" and "my family has done so-and-so".

Good evening.

the rockin edge said:
anyone think Mexico can beat Argentina?

Anyone think Ecuador can beat England?

:wink:

Today is Riquelme's and Messi's birthday... I hope they can celebrate with a goal, and a win.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Yes, I will, actually. Read a book, that is. It's amazing how so many people in England are unable to practice proper spelling and grammar, considering they invented the language. Oh, and yes, this IS a 'sly dig' at the English, and at the poorness of your arguments so far. Your malicious name-calling has been borderline racist and you have side-stepped every single question I have with "I'm just being patriotic" and "they do it too" and "my family has done so-and-so".

Good evening.

Are you female?

Hey Pablo, it was a shame today, wasn't it?

Mexico won't beat Argentina.

Ecuador won't beat England.

U2@NYC said:
A true shame, when Germany scores early it is very hard to turn it around.

Cheer for Argentina, please, will you?

:up:

Yes, yes, I will. As much as I hate to admit it in front of you, I'm nearly always on Argentina's side during the World Cups :wink:

I'm just disappointed
especially by the Sweden - Germany game
then again, I guess Sweden hasn't played well during any match in this World Cup so I shouldn't have been too surprised

the way Sweden played in defense (looking at your opponent coming at you instead of trying to actually stop them) reminded me of the worst times of Dutch football :tsk:

U2@NYC said:

Anyone think Ecuador can beat England?

:wink:

I actually do mate , specially if the brits play like the 2nd half last game , and if Ecuador is good with corners , then ......

You write what I say , if Ecuador beats England will be no surprise for me . Before they gave up on their game against GER , they were great , and now they got their A strikers .

Besides Beckham isnt playing much on England , Rooney is out of shape yet , pretty much pissed actually , and now they lost Crouch .

Anyway the point , the normal is England to knock out Ecuador , but wont be any surprise for me if Ecuador wins

yertle-the-turtle said:
If Argentina win this and the Germany match that follows I don't think anyone can stop them.

:wink: Guess who's going to have do the dirty job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom