Interference- What are you drinking Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh that's good tiny :wink: i always have to heat my tea up, i end up putting it in for a whole minute when i get up first thing! i usually have toast to go with it :drool:

It is!!!! When you buy it in the pub, they put it in a pint tumbler&lots of ice goes in! Great for a hot summers day :wink:

:happy: again, thanks for saying you'll bring me some melatonin! :wink: it will be fantastic if it gets me to sleep better! :yes:

:ohmy: your hotel's near to Britannia? That's handy! :up:

:wink: i've seen quite a few of those hotels, there's one in Glasgow just across from our bus station! :yes:

:hyper: does it say it's in Leith Carek? That's the area in Edinburgh where Britannia's docked! I've been down there once&i liked how it looked :drool:

No it says it is in Edinburgh. Who knows though, you know how sometimes these write ups can be misleading to pour naive tourists! I can send you the address to have you check it for sure.

Oh if you don't mind but i don't imagine i'd need it, since we'll prob have a meeting place set up nearer the time but you never know so it might be an idea to start there :wink: but i think i know what you mean! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom