Interference, what are you drinking? Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's MERLOT!!!! :yes: :dancing: :drunk:

:wink: it's Blossom hill and it's absolutely goooorgeous!!!!

Mmmm, that sounds good :drool: I never heard of Blossom Hill ? Is It imported or local from Scotland?

I have a bottle of Merlot here in the house and I wa going to give it to a freind for a Christmas gift. It's called Black Swan and it form Australia. Oh susan, I 'm have tempted to open it and drink it myself. :macdevil:

:giggle: that doesn't matter about my name! :wink: lots of people use a small letter for people's names on the internet don't they?

Oh you naughty thing being tempted to drink a pressie for someone! :ohmy: :shame: :giggle: it'd be a better idea if you had your expensive one! Maybe you could have that vintage Moet at New year when we're on here together?

Blossom hill? It's Californian! :yes: it's out of this world! What a discovery!!!! :bow:

Next time I go to go the liquor store I will have to look & see and if they sell this wine you are telling me about. If they do I am going to buy a bottle of it. I have to buy a few more bottles of wine to give as presents, so it will not be an extra trip for me. here in the state of Pennsylvania you have to buy your alcohol in what is called a Wine & Spirits Store. Each state is different. Some you get but it inthe grocery stores.

Don't worry I won't drink the wine that I am giving as a present. :D

:giggle: you'll try&resist temptation then :wink:

We generally call it it that here as well Tiny a lot of the time and local shops sell alcohol too :yes:

I bet you'll be glad when you do find that wine :drool:

I hope that they have it .A lot of times the store will stop selling some wines, and they don's always carry all the California wines. I do hope that they carry this one! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom