Interference, what are you drinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, have I ever missed you. :hug: :hug: :hug: Happy to hear that nothing serious has been going on with you. I know how it is with computer problems. I had to go for a whole month without a computer. I am so glad you are here. :dancing: :applaud: :dancing:

:dancing: I'm happy to be here talking to you again Tiny&it's great to know there's still a few people here who are happy to see me at least! :happy: I read through some archives earlier and i caught that you and Marty were wondering where i've been and i thought oh no :sad: that's awful what they might have been thinking but it's so heartening that both of you thought that much of me :hug: :hug:

Btw, i'm just finishing some white wine and it was really gorgeous actually! :drool:

Just so happy you are back with us! :hug:

I wish I had a glass of wine tonight with my dinner. And just yesterday I was at the store and bought 2 bottles of wine, but not for myself. I'm going to dinner Sunday night over at my cousins, with his family, so I am taking some wine as a gift. I guess I'll make up for tonight. :drool:

So you'll have some then! Is it red or whte? I've been having more white recently and normally i drink more red! Funny that eh?! :wink:

I :heart: merlot! I was away for a day last week for a day trip Tiny - at a place called Campbletown near to the mull of Kintyre! It was made famous by Paul McCartney, have you heard of it? :wink: It's so beautiful in that area of Scotland :drool:

I think that my one brother was there when he was visiting Scotland last year. He told me that, with all the countries that he got to visit in Europe, Scotland was his favorite.

That's so fantastic that your brother loved Scotland most Tiny! :happy: Did you know the song? It's a 3&half journey on the bus and it's stunning scenery almost the whole way there! I saw a few birds i haven't seen before as my friend pointed them out to me - he's always been keen on birdwatching - we also saw a seal in the loch, i was like oh my god! :cute: :dance: first time i've seen one in the wild!!!

:ohmy: Can't believe you've never heard that song Tiny! I thought everyone knew that song! You should try&hear it :wink: I've got ideas about stayng down there if i can! :drool:

Red wine :drunk:

Tiny :wave: :hug: i read about how you've been getting pain in your shoulders :( hope it's ok - has it got any better? I've been diagnosed with an over-active thyroid gland but it's better thankfully, although i've to take the tablets for a year after which it will hopefully have gone forever!

Hi Susan,

My shoulder and arm are not really in good shape now. My doctor ordered PY for it . Sure hope it's helps.

I had 2 glasses of red wine tonight because I had to drive home.

:hug: sorry to hear that :( what's py?

Is that what's considered within the legal limit in the US Tiny? It sounds about the same as here, it's 1 pint of lager aloud anyway.

No matter who had drank over the limit, i'd have to be unhappy at them Tiny&it's something i feel strongly about but i can tell you're a nice person who wouldn't wish harm on someone but it's just that there are other drivers who may not be as careful&considerate as you, you know?

Susan I feel the same way. If I felt I could of not driven home I would of had my cousin take me. I only live a mile away from him. and did eat a lot a food so i was not drinking on a empty stomach. When I left his house I didn't feel tispy at all., Again if I had he would of taken me home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom