interference report cards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
every so often i like too grade you're are guys's performance, if not too simplay put you in you're place.

is this a popularity contest? no. none of you're popular. this'is a message board, were all the same except me. im beyond supernatural - i'm...i'm...!!!!! i'm beutiful.

anyway, enough.

-------

alan jamison: 43%

if you weren't so busy avoiding threats from everyone you've ever comes across on the internet, perhaps you'd have more time to come up with something original and exciting.

kieran mckonville: 57%

what can i say? you comand an adience. you're threads are always creative, uniqe and generaly funny when they're intended too be. unfortunately, latelely you'ave resorted to namecaling and fingerpointing. what gives with the new-found 'tude, dude?

elvis presley: 21%

you're open leter too zoomerang96 was interesting, but wheres the rest man? wear our you anymore anyway? its like you'ave disapeared into thin air, with the xeption of bang and clatter where you ostimes post aout bands that ost peopl don't not like.

calluna: 63%

shjut up. that's finnish for shut up.

sicy: 100%

i'm am not sucking up or anything. :shh:

mvd: 26%

your are lack of taste for anythign spicey and meaty with the deathbears (Me) is disnthchating to say the least, man. pay attention to me. all of em.

jessicananna: 45 per cent

close BUT NO SaCZAR! HA!

cujo: 7%

you're are puns our getting worse all the time man. put a gun to its' head before i Putt you on the Green! :sexywink:

basstrap: 9%

you're our not as angry as iu used to be. whats's up with that? i like it when peopl scream at weach other on here but as long as its' for fun tehehe.

unlemon: 23 per cent

u2popmofo: 52 per cent (won post you made today pushed you over).

yertle: 34 per cent

debbie sg: 80 per cent

gen tree: gen tree? i don't SEEWEE YOU NO MORE! haha! LOSER!

icelle + bongosiglrs 84: you're our free too make up a grade of your're one. :sexywink:

evalicious: 22 per cent

helloangel: i want to kiss youre are lips with my head face mouth lips. its's just that little somethings that i want to do with you.

avsgirls: 19 per cent (you should appreciate the number)

zoney: no grade. get me high paying travel job.

martha: no grade either. just pleasus stop giveing us feetoot updates all the time!! know, thats's fine actually, it's a thing you have with your foots. :up:

doozer: 37 per cent. don't question my authority.

paxetaurararara: if there was a dinosaur number i'd give it to you :happy:

angela harlem: 110 per cent. i imagine you'd would'nt not accpect anything diferent.

u2bama: 83 per cent. vegetarianise this grade, you MAN EATER!!!

foray: 63 per cent.

get married, and i'll BUY YOU A TOASTER!!!

-----

yeah yeah, i know i've missed a whole bunza you. i'll get too it later GATER! just be happy these lips are so good at kissing the babes.

19. As in The Croatian Sensation. I get it. Normally I would give a Martin Skoula lecture but I got a higher score than cujo, so it's all good. :sexywink: :happy:

I've been kicking A lately (without taking any names). Thank you for noticing, Slickies.

Yah, that won post roked. Wate, wat?

Zoomerang96 said:

alan jamison: 43%

if you weren't so busy avoiding threats from everyone you've ever comes across on the internet, perhaps you'd have more time to come up with something original and exciting.

no sorry wrong :happy:

^
^
I made that up!

blush.gif

:laugh:

Zoomerang96, one of these days I might just do a power ranking on you. I might just open the special 'book' on you old tiger.

You do know that Nike tattoo won't wash off, right? YOU DO KNOW THAT, YES?

DO YOU!!!!

:sad:

my god. speaking of whom, i'd like to thank him for being right with you and through you the whole time zoomerang69. and my mum. and mom. and god. all of you.

thank you.

:sad:

[pose for press]

Zoomerang96 said:
paxetaurararara: if there was a dinosaur number i'd give it to you :happy:

I never considered how much my username sounds like a dinosaur species until I heard Zoney try to pronounce it.

Thanks for the mention, though. :angry:

:sexywink:

after normalisation

yertle - 72%
Eva - 67%
Elvis - 89%

Am I right dear ..i mean bear ?

I need to give you training on how to grade... Dont you dare give a girl less than 60% ...understand.. :sexywink:

and radiohead fan always gets more than 80%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom