interference report cards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:

alan jamison: 43%

jessicananna: 45 per cent

How the hell can I only be two percentage points better than Alan Jamison :angry:

I am at least 10-15 percentage points better than Alan.

Which either makes my score 55-60% or Alan's score 28-33%.

DaveC said:
damn it db, snap to! get me my mark!

davec: 8%

your football projections are horrible. nevertheless, i get the feeling you kiss girls. good stuff man. GOOD STUFF. :up:

lovetown: 98 per cent

don't ask why. there is no why.

melon: 14 per cent

you're not very good at things. you don't let me do anything on your board. you never pay me. i always have to do things for you. you're always mad at me.

carrieluv: 99 per cent

i enjoy reading posts that flatter me relentlessly. :wink:

son of a bitch. sorry iwb.

here. you get a reconcillalilatarory 100 percent due to my (re)TARDINESS!!!!

so because you forgot, this makes me saludictorian (or however you spell that) to AH's 100%

w00t.

i've been here nearly five years anyway, why not? EEEHHHH? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH???

I wouldn't dare argue with you, seeing as you are one of the greatest human beings ( not sure) to ever walk the planet, you make the sunrise, set, dance, shimmy, shake, salsa and shuffle all in one sitting, golf then?

zerodude: 27 %

he's come a long ways from where he once was, but his 27 per cent is nothing to make fun of. i sense a great future in this fine lad.

Why thank you, I can only learn in your prescence, and I would like to mention that I have a tiny bit of meglomania flowing in my veins that will be released in due course until then I must remember to remain eloquent and witty in the face of adversary

sorry bonochick. you've been absent from class too often, hence the no-show.

perhaps if you start showing up a little more often it'd make a difference in your score? :sexywink:

I'm sorry that I've been too busy HAVING A LIFE THAT ISN'T SURROUNDED BY PIXELS OF BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom