Interference Random TV Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two random thoughts:

1. Terminator: the Sara Conner Chronicles is really good bad television.
Seriously. It's one of the few shows I watch regularly, and I have no idea why.
I love it and hate it at the same time.

I was going to but the neighbors came over to chew the fat. How is it?

No idea, just DVR'd it, will watch later. But I'm hoping that it's good, and my hopes really ought to be carried by others as well.

Your neighbors came over? Which ones, the ones that make their own moonshine, or the ones that are part of the Michigan Militia?

Aw, DAMN IT. My Entertainment Weekly lied to me. It said Fringe was on at 9:00, so I threw in a tape while watching something else.

It started at 8. so I got a half hour of Fringe and then 30 minutes of the very exciting Hole In the Wall.

I hope they rerun the pilot. I'll never trust EW again with their handy Fall TV Preview Tuesday night viewing guide again. :(

Fringe Pilot, 5/10 maybe, on an average scale.
As compared to the 2 shows it seems to want to imitate it's a 1/10.
Kind of laughable in spots.

It reruns Sunday BTW in the early slot I think. (7 or 8)

Thanks, U2DMFan. I'll check it out on Sunday.

Honestly, it seems like one of those shows I'll be all gung-ho about watching it, will watch for an episode or two and then decide that I just don't care. :lol:

Listen, I think I've reached the point in my life where I can tell the difference between nuget and cookie. So let's not start gettin crazy with what are obvious fabrications!!!

You guys suck for spoiling all those deaths in The Wire. Now I probably won't ever watch that show because I know a bunch of the main characters die.

I expect monetary retribution for this cruel offense.

I actually didn't know the characters were from The Wire, so I had considered myself still unspoiled.

Until YOU spoiled me, GAF.

Thanks for that!

I thought Sarah Conner Chronicles was good.

Another prog - Janice Dickenson Modelling Agency.
What the f*** gives with the attitude of this woman? She seriously comes across more unprofessional than pro, and while I love modelling programmes (I miss Model Behaviour!), she is almost p*ss taking I think.

and gee, anymore surgery and hey, pretty soon we will see Jocelyn Wildenstein twin!

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom