Interference Random TV Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you thinking of going somewhere, Cori?

prisoner4.jpg

I watched 4 episodes from Season 5 of Curb Your Enthusiasm this morning.

First episodes I've ever seen. What have I been thinking by not watching this show?? Jesus it's brilliant.

It is Seinfeld. With cursing and boobs. And Larry David is a perfect blend of Jerry and George.

If by "proper hot rock chicks" you mean "big hot, skanky messes," then yes. Yes, they were.

The first season was hilariously entertaining, but I lost interest quickly in the second season.

Cori, can you remember name of the red-haired chick (obviously died hair), with piercings and seemed a bit - mad.

?

I dont even know who Brett picked in the end.

but this was just like that dude who wears those big clocks round his neck.

??

yea, I know.

still, funny to watch, sort of sad too.

Cori, can you remember name of the red-haired chick (obviously died hair), with piercings and seemed a bit - mad.

Lacey. She was kind of scary. Brett ended up picking the girl with the short, punky blonde hair. It was between her and the stripper with the massively huge hair who keeps popping back up on the show - Heather.

And then on the reunion show, the girl who won basically said, "You should have picked Heather." Heather got in a fight with one of the girls in the second season on that seasons reuinion show.

Good times. Good, trashy times.

Flava! LOL!

Yes Lacey WAS scarey! I just remember her gettin crazy with the girl who wore fur coats.

short punky hair? touch of blonde and pink in it? she was gorgeous, glad he did.

but honestly sometimes that show was so sad to watch, make ya cringe.

all the double dating and kissin girl in front of other girl and my gawd, the whole thing was so staged, its hard to believe the likes of Flava and Brett would stoop to a feckin reality show to 'find love'

or any of them!

after his money?

:D:D

cant believe I said died, and not dyed. :doh:

I still can't get over Jim Caviezel as No. 6. So awful.

I think Ewan McGregor would have been great. Can be charming, funny, and can handle the action, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom