Interference Random Music Thread XIII: THE RAN! dom Music Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like when you visit a lyric site on the internet, and thy have things like "Mmm hmm mmm hmm hmm hmm" written out as lines in the song.

It's like karaoke when they list out every "ooh," "ahh" and "yeah." It's most fun to do them deadpan and not sung.

You're a fan of songmeanings.net too!?

I do have it bookmarked....

I also like when you go to that site and every single person who's commented aren't even close as to what the band has said the song's actually about.

You're a fan of songmeanings.net too!?

I do have it bookmarked....

I also like when you go to that site and every single person who's commented aren't even close as to what the band has said the song's actually about.

:lol: That's my lyrics site of choice as well. Aren't some of the comments just absolutely absurd? But entertaining, so it's all good.

Aren't some of the comments just absolutely absurd? But entertaining, so it's all good.

You'll enjoy this, 1blood, but not a single person had even implied that On Tour With Zykos might be about Meiburg the last time I checked that site....

I like that one song of his where it starts out with a kind of cool vibe, but then runs out of lyrics and gets stuck repeating the same thing over and over again.

Wait.

I like that one song of his where it starts out with a kind of cool vibe, but then runs out of lyrics and gets stuck repeating the same thing over and over again.

Wait.

Is that the one where he's wearing sunglasses and playing guitar with his shirt off in the video?

yeah, I know... :( I wandered around the world and my musical taste deteriorated, you know, with drugs and stuff

of course not!, well, I was in Canada like 2 years ago, and this year (April) I'm going to Dallas, but that's it

the drugs part is true (well, no)

Back
Top Bottom