Interference Random Music Thread XII: GAF and the Liquid Courage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged my ticket for LE PHEEN! in a presale that sold out in a minute and a half. Hooooo doggie.

The Fenixes!

Incredible that all three presales sold out in seconds. They're huge now.

I like them, but never would have expected they have that sort of hype. Always interesting to see which groups will suddenly get popular.

Also, I've never understood the whole "The ____!!!!" stuff. Maybe it's less that I don't understand it, but more than I'm shocked it's still being written. Please please me with new materials. Pictures of cats and dogs preferably.

I like them, but never would have expected they have that sort of hype. Always interesting to see which groups will suddenly get popular.

Also, I've never understood the whole "The ____!!!!" stuff. Maybe it's less that I don't understand it, but more than I'm shocked it's still being written. Please please me with new materials. Pictures of cats and dogs preferably.
It started because some poster claimed some U2 album got a rating of two or something, and everyone disputed him, he covered by saying he wasn't talking about a 2 rating, that he was actually referring to U2 as "The 2" and that he didn't think it was weird and that he wondered why other people did it. So, people started jokingly referring to U2 as The 2 to mock the poster, and it transformed into other bands.

I think. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f196/regine-moylett-rmp-last-scoop-i-promise-193058.html

First three pages here. User: brianvox. He claims he has a scoop that Q will give the album a 3, later says that "the 2 [rating] will appear in the next issue." When called out on his inconsistency, he claims that the second time he was referring to U2, not the rating (total bullshit). To prove this, the user refers to them as "the 2" in every post he makes for the next month (a lot of posts, what with the new album leaking).

/THE HISTORIAN

It started because some poster claimed some U2 album got a rating of two or something, and everyone disputed him, he covered by saying he wasn't talking about a 2 rating, that he was actually referring to U2 as "The 2" and that he didn't think it was weird and that he wondered why other people did it. So, people started jokingly referring to U2 as The 2 to mock the poster, and it transformed into other bands.

I think. Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

I can't believe I forgot about that, it's still pretty funny.

I still would like pictures of dogs and cats though. Ones that make me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom