Interference Random Music Thread Part VII: Hot Rice? I prefer the Shaved Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
The title makes me happier when I imagine it being read by Christopher Walken.

bouncepleaseqj4.gif

Hot Rice.

"Theres still plenty of meat on that bone. You take her home, throw her on the bed, add some lube, a carrot. Baby, You got a Chew goin'!"

I'm not even sure if I should attempt to get this thing sort of back on track...

But, I hit a milestone in my vinyl collecting today. One full crate. Just had to share, since I feel semi-accomplished in getting a collection started up now.

I hit my first full crate a couple months ago and now have several sitting next to it without a home. Too bad Target doesn't seem to carry that 2005 era milk crate anymore.

Hey did you all know Radio Free Europe and Driver 8 are R.E.M.'s two best songs?

I can't get over how pathetic that poll is. Everyone involved should be fucking ashamed of themselves, and someone should have smothered this thing in the crib when it started to get out of hand.

Just wait until "Glory Days" wins THE STEEN! Survivor.

I'm so ashamed I participated, because now my favorite REM songs can't be my favorite REM songs anymore! The poll has spoken!

:sad:

Yeah, it's pretty dumb, but honest to pete, I do not understand why people get into such huffy fits about stuff like that. I joke around and make sad faces and scream smilies, but at the end of the day it's just another silly internet game.

Maybe you're kidding, but you come across more pissy and huffy about it, which makes me want to give you a big WTF face. Like so: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom