Interference Random Music Thread Part VII: Hot Rice? I prefer the Shaved Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, OH GOOOOOOOOD for you then.

In other news, I make my debut as a college student in less than two weeks. Get ready, world.

Cliff Lee.

Crazy shit, I know. Spending a week with my cousins (half of whom are at Penn State or are Penn State grads) certainly was a welcome opportunity, aided by other circumstances of the week at hand.

It still cracks me up how we're going to the schools of Joe Pa and Bobby Bowden.

Your paths will most definitely cross. Just like me and FSU Cowgirls.

What do you know about your roommate?
He's big and he's from Jersey. That's about it.
Going to Penn State, huh? Welcome to the Big Ten. :up:
Thanks. Where are you?
I'm FED UP with this WORLD!
Do you understand life?
Come to Penn STAAAATE!
That was the deciding factor, in the end.
It still cracks me up how we're going to the schools of Joe Pa and Bobby Bowden.
So our respective educations will lead us to a life of loyalty and eventual senility, it seems.

Your paths will most definitely cross. Just like me and FSU Cowgirls.

In all seriousness, it would take one phone call to get him an internship or job with the athletic department, but, he will be able to get one on his own with no problem. Because he is THE HISTORIAN.

In all seriousness, it would take one phone call to get him an internship or job with the athletic department, but, he will be able to get one on his own with no problem. Because he is THE HISTORIAN.

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm majoring in your fucking industry. Jesus, shit's weird sometimes.

And I'm THE HISTORIAN, no less.

In all seriousness, the BTN is really ramping up the number of student workers we hire over the course of the year, because we're adding at least 200 streamed events to our schedule this year....and 200 the next, etc....so before your four years are up, I hope you get some experience doing something on the network level, cos it'll make your resume VERY unique as compared to kids coming out of other colleges with similar backgrounds.

Penn St does not have a varsity hockey program.

Well, in that case, we will lose at whatever we play them in. Too bad our football game this year is in PA...we just built a massive new stadium (which all of us students at the U are still paying for, I might add).

In all seriousness, the BTN is really ramping up the number of student workers we hire over the course of the year, because we're adding at least 200 streamed events to our schedule this year....and 200 the next, etc....so before your four years are up, I hope you get some experience doing something on the network level, cos it'll make your resume VERY unique as compared to kids coming out of other colleges with similar backgrounds.

How do you feel about freshmen who are also Philadelphian scum?

We're televising your first game there, in primetime, against Air Force, on 9/12.

Whoo! I won't be there. But, I currently live down the street from it. The jumbotron is fucking insane. It essentially fills this gap in the seating:

3038506352_2d72963b5e.jpg

John Coltrane's Blue Train is blowing my mind. Again. For probably the 50th time. Love, love, love this album.

Listened to Hercules and Love Affair for the first time in a whole doing my now almost-weekendly Ft. Worth to Austin Sunday night drive. What was even more satisfying was knowing the stupid comments NSW would be cracking if he knew I had been listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom