Interference Random Music Thread Part VII: Hot Rice? I prefer the Shaved Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully us Americans won't be punished for our stupidity and that remix will stay in the setlist.

I sure hope so.

You're well aware of how much I love the band but the truth is that with the current set list, there are few true highlights for me.....with the remix being one of them.

What song's it gonna be, ex-future Mr. Clark?

No clue. Not "Marrow" again, surely. Probably "The Strangers," although I'd do nasty things for it to be "Just the Same But Brand New."

Fruit Bats dude signed my LP. He was nice. The set was good but I didn't want to go to the show alone. So instead I'm gonna go boozing with some buds.

No clue. Not "Marrow" again, surely. Probably "The Strangers," although I'd do nasty things for it to be "Just the Same But Brand New."

Fruit Bats dude signed my LP. He was nice. The set was good but I didn't want to go to the show alone. So instead I'm gonna go boozing with some buds.

Natty Ice and X-Box?

Did I mention Los Angeles has a Korean Taco Truck now? And it's like, the best thing EVER?

They also post up across the street from my house once a week.

Kogi�|�Korean BBQ-To-Go

My friends have been telling me about this for a while now. Sometimes the lines are like over an hour long, apparently. Sounds like a mobile Pink's or something, with different food of course.

mickeys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom