Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't remember reading that.

He called Ultraviolet "unwieldy" to play live.

And he also said Acrobat would never be played because it's dark and "that's not what U2 fans are coming to a concert to see."

Then again, Bono said they don't play Please anymore because it's too hard to play after 9/11 ... despite the fact that they played it after 9/11. Multiple times.

These days, I find myself thinking "Take your damn hat off, Edge!" as well as "Take your damn sunglasses off, Bono!"

They say stupid shit all the time. Boner once said they'd never play One Tree Hill Live, Greg what's-his-name, blah blah, blah, too sad, and BAM! a year or so later I'm at the Coliseum in LA, at the show that made me hate all stadium shows, and what do they play? Yep. Fucking One Tree Hill.

On the Squirtigo tour, did they ever get down to only 5 new songs a night? They must have, right? The only ones that were played at EVERY show were Sometimes, Squirtigo, City of Winding Serves, All Because of Cock, and Love and Peace or Cock, if I remember correctly.

Or was Cockweh in there for every show as well?

Also, if you go back to CockMart, they were still playing 7-8 new songs a night at the end of the tour, if you include Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Cock Me (which was recorded since the previous tour).

The only songs that were played every night were "Vertigo," "City of Blinding Lights," and "Sometimes..." I'm sure that at any given night, however, it didn't dip to below 5-6 new tracks per night though.

Yeah, but what was snipetted snippetted snipped sang in snippet form?

040538845-nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Wait, so is that "Movin' on Up" as in George and Weezie?

Christ, why doesn't he just sing the fucking Facts of Life theme song?

Also, the new Rolling Stone article confirms what I guessed at when I heard the Chicago 2 bootleg:

Your Jew Room features new, pre-recorded backing vocals from Sinead O'Cocker.

That's pretty cool. Sounded great.

Also, the new Rolling Stone article confirms what I guessed at when I heard the Chicago 2 bootleg:

Your Jew Room features new, pre-recorded backing vocals from Sinead O'Cocker.

That's pretty cool. Sounded great.

I still think the band's thoughts on Boots was the bigger revelation.

Check out this description of Hedge:

"On a silver chain around his neck hangs a razor blade with the words DON'T MESS carved into it."

Wow.

Sounds like a precursor to KNIFE CRIME to me.

Razor blade necklace > Boner's eyeliner on the Emo scale? Or would it have to say something like "IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" or "GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD"?

So does Bank One have them on the run now?

And does anyone know the name of the song in the Where the Wild Things Are commercials? Should I start a thread in EYKIW?

Back
Top Bottom