Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are The Avett Brothers really that awesome or do they just look like insane mountainmen?

They look like they stepped out of American Gothic, but they have a welcoming folksiness to them. And don't we all need a little more folksiness of the welcoming kind in our lives?

NSW, I think the state trooper may have been hitting on you. IMO.

They look like they stepped out of American Gothic, but they have a welcoming folksiness to them. And don't we all need a little more folksiness of the welcoming kind in our lives?

NSW, I think the state trooper may have been hitting on you. IMO.

It did seem odd when I went to hand over my license and registration and he said "I'll just be needing a phone #, address and your plans for this Friday night". :hmm:

I bought the We Were Promised Jet Packs album if you'd like me to hook you up with that.

Already got it, but thanks. Still need to listen to it a few more times. I barely remember it.

Part of me wants to dig into the soundtrack, and the more sensible side wants to avoid it and most other Wild Things-related things until I see it. Some friends are thinking of going midnight Thursday, which I may have to take part in.

That's understandable, but new KO tunes were too enticing for me to wait. And I'm glad I didn't.

Impy, no comment on my encounter with the cop/what ran through my head????

Must have glazed over it. The Deputy doesn't roll that way, so it's doubtful he was familiar with Texan Justice.

"Officer, isn't there any other way we can sort this out?"

HotCops2.jpg

For the record, "Hot Cops" isn't really something you want to Google if you don't use SafeSearch.

Today, at a rest stop in Idaho, I did see some anti-semitic graffiti, but, I was not exactly shocked. Thought about taking a photo of it but wanted to keep my photos positive.

I used to work with this guy who wore a Dunkin' Donuts hat, but he blocked out the letters so it read "DUNK NUTS".

It was funny at the time.

All you had to do was reply with "no need to add, Sicy" and you would have had an instant classic.

Doesn't fill you with the Christmas spirit, elfa?

Well I just went and got the ornaments out of the attic, bought a tree, some garland, a bunch of lights, three stockings, and a shit ton of eggnog.

Back
Top Bottom