Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not deluxe, but it got the same vinyl treatment as its three predecessors: 180g vinyl, remastered audio, extensive booklet and artwork overhaul. Joshua Cock is the only one to get a 2xLP re-release so far.

VINYL FORMAT. The Unforgettable Liar, remastered, expanded and re-issued in celebration of the albums 25th anniversary. The original ten track album pressed on 180-gram heavyweight vinyl! Comes with a 16 page book featuring liner notes from the band and other noted contributors.

That's from Insound. The previous three aren't up there, but I've seen all of them at Waterloo at one time or another.

I wouldn't have either if I hadn't noticed it in the store. I don't been keep up with remaster news at all. So I'm guessing it would make sense for the Achtung, Birdie one to come out in 2011 to mark the 20th anniversary. Highly doubtful that one doesn't get a deluxe treatment.

It'll be interesting to see whether or not Shuttle & Bum gets a remaster and (gulp) expansion. I won't be buying since I've already got the six 80s LPs, but for continuity's sake they might do it. Pretty inessential though. I can't imagine they'd make a lot of coin off of it. The only 80s LP I might upgrade is Unforgettable Liar.

I'm talking Shuttlecock and not being snarky? What's happening to me?

Ok, you guys, last night before Dead Weather hit the stage, they were playing this song over the PA. I was pre-plugged, so I couldn't hear it very well, but it was sung by a (soulful) woman, and I could swear she was singing "Can you smell the love bus" or something similiar. Can you help a sistah out?

Boner appeared on Charlie Rose.

I cannot find any clips of this, so I assume this never actually happened? Because holy SHIT, that would be gold. I feel like their heads would explode from unbridled, unnecessary, and inexplicable joy. If it did happen, is there a link???

I cannot find any clips of this, so I assume this never actually happened? Because holy SHIT, that would be gold. I feel like their heads would explode from unbridled, unnecessary, and inexplicable joy. If it did happen, is there a link???

It played a LOT on the tv back in 01 or 02, I enjoyed it.

Okay, I've missed the boat on this whole Charlie Rose thing, but that was pretty funny to me.

....Google.

Okay, I've missed the boat on this whole Charlie Rose thing, but that was pretty funny to me.

....Google.

Didn't really miss anything. The four people in the world who don't think that Charlie Rose is hilarious post on Interference, basically. Charlie Rose is not one of those four people, for the record, which makes the whole thing even better.

Loving that NSW obviously knows nothing about Samuel Beckett or Charlie Rose. So fucking funny.

Do you really think that either of those elements are true? Seriously??? If you do, you're a bigger clown than I thought you were, and, trust me when I tell you that I already think you're a laughingstock of the highest order. Also, the above logic is so flawed that it makes my head spin, but, being logical is not exactly your strong suit.

God you're fucking annoying, you have to know that, right? How could you not.....

I'm sorry that I have a sense of humor about these things.

What's your favorite Beckett? I'm a huge fan of the trilogy, although not so much Malone Dies. That sequence in Molloy where he discusses his flatulence and math is so brilliant that it hurts.

I think it's time for a Cycle of IYS. But, as is his way, he deviates from the template.

Totally genuine question: what does this mean??? Honestly, I'm not sure. Is the "Cycle" thing like the punch him in the head in Japan joke, which I somehow missed when it was actually made? Or am I just missing something really, really obvious?

I'm shrugging even more than Charlie, over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom