Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if I were really on my game I'd have typed "all the fraking time". Thanks for cleaning up my mess.

I've been listening to Asobi Seksu most of the day, people.

if done right (like how the orb did it) its almost like im on some kind of wonderful drug!

other winners in this circle:
boards of canada
i hate to name them but: the future sound of london, they are awful wankers!

Watched that earlier when you posted it elsewhere, Imps. I was shocked that wasn't filmed in Malaysia or Thailand, as you see "lady-boys" once every other day there it seems like (for some reason most are waiters....waitresses.....is there a gender free version of that?). Hilarious to watch everyone walking by and staring with confused looks on their faces.

Where do you see two more songs?

Also, re: IcySpicyLeoncie, I've been showing this to friends all night. Teenage Boy WILL be the summer jam. Shit's going viral, and apparently they showed it on some Comedy Central show recently.

What's weird is that if you look at the Date Added on all her videos, there's a whole slew from two years ago where her face looks fatter and she has gigantic boobs. I'm not sure if she had implants removed or what, but the new videos (there are three as of two months ago) definitely show her at least having lost weight. Something happened during that long sabbatical.

Woman is CRAY-CRAY.

Also found this gem:

Borschtstreet Boyz?

IcySpicyLeoncie is definitely cranking out those summer jams at an alarming rate. But if "Teenage Boy in Town" was on Tosh.O, that ruins it for me. Fuck that show.

Broschtstreet Boys, however, are bringing a ruckus.

You're probably just depressed that it's a 2,226 mile trip from the Bay Area to the mothafuckin' Gathering. But peep this: it'll be a whole fuckin' lot more quick if you just take an airplane and fly all over this country bitch to make it to the park in time to join the family for flashlight wrestling.

Not to mention the comedians. "Gallagher up in this bitch, though? Smashing watermelons with the Sledge-o-matic and shit? Man, the original Gallagher, man. Not that fake ass Gilligan mothafucka either."

And don't forget Ron Jeremy "telling stories about slangin' dick." That will be worth the price of admission alone.

You're probably just depressed that it's a 2,226 mile trip from the Bay Area to the mothafuckin' Gathering. But peep this: it'll be a whole fuckin' lot more quick if you just take an airplane and fly all over this country bitch to make it to the park in time to join the family for flashlight wrestling.

I like how you added shit on to this twice to keep ratcheting up the comedy, nice.

This cheered me up a little, but I'm not kidding, 3:00 into the video and I started to feel morose. As Laz said, though, camaraderie being butchered was priceless.

You can never really predict how things are gonna make me feel, I guess.

I beg to differ:

stack_of_gold_coins.jpg

Speaking of Gallagher, I read an article the other day about how his routine has transformed from puns and watermelon smashing to insulting gays/minority races and watermelon smashing.

So I just applied as a freelancer for Pitchfork. My top three reasons for doing so:

1. I'm studying journalism, so I hope to kill two birds with one stone here
2. I want free copies of albums I wouldn't purchase anyway
3. You guys will now be forced to pay attention to my inane rants

I'll let you guys know what happens. Or, in the likely case that nothing does, I won't.

So I just applied as a freelancer for Pitchfork. My top three reasons for doing so:

1. I'm studying journalism, so I hope to kill two birds with one stone here
2. I want free copies of albums I wouldn't purchase anyway
3. You guys will now be forced to pay attention to my inane rants

I'll let you guys know what happens. Or, in the likely case that nothing does, I won't.

Sellout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom