Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I absolutely think he's going to do it.

And I don't know when he plans on doing it.

Yeah, and fuck yourself, Cocko. Get a haircut.

We're talking about a man who has spent the past eight months self-editing his posts to make sure that every single U2 reference is purely Shuttlecock.

I do not doubt his dedication to the dream.

"They're doing that one."

So Cocko is a liar too. I was singing "Cockrobat."

This broadcast is going to be interrupted by all the asshole Yankee fans on my floor. Damn you Penn State and your attraction to North Jersey scum.

A whore! Picking at a sore! Fucks so she ain't poor now, going down, copulation!

The Rose Bowl is looking like the ideal venue for this tour.

Chances are I won't either. I want to go watch tonight's Mad Men already.

I'm interested in seeing this in high quality. I think I'll follow the set as it updates and hop on when favorite songs of mine are coming on.

Well, you could always just look at the last five setlists and time it accordingly.

TVOTR in the background? Nice. They played the majority of Dear Science, between Muse and Shuttlecock a couple weeks ago. I guess that's par for the course then.

Well, you could always just look at the last five setlists and time it accordingly.

TVOTR in the background? Nice. They played the majority of Dear Science, between Muse and Shuttlecock a couple weeks ago. I guess that's par for the course then.

And I'm sure you're loving MGMT right now!

Yeah, each of the shows I've seen have heavily featured TVOTR as pre-show music.

We didn't get MGMT in Vegas though, so when Bowie started, it took me by surprise.

MGMT are terrible. "Space Oddity" is a good choice for walk out. It really sets the mood. And I fucking love the song.

So are we getting soundboard audio I guess?

TEN lNCH COCKATOO!

Dude, he totally did.

And I hope you guys realize this has the potential to be the funniest "setlist party" ever.

Sound is alright now. I think they were going back and forth from soundboard to an audience feed or something. Trying to get some crowd noise in.

Hedge has fucked up twice now that I count.

You would think Bono just snorted a line of coke and/or fire ants the way he's jumpin around, though. Don't wear yourself out on the first song, old-timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom