Interference Random Music Talk Part XI: Buttmeat Rides Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I like "Buttmeat" and "ride" in the same sentence.

You guys need to take the joking around to... uhh... another website. Make way for discussion.

Can I just say that something lost in all the fracas earlier was that hilarious collage Peef made of all THE CLICK! subject matter favorites.

It deserves a repost.

interland_collage.jpg

I served as consultant for that image's construction for what little acclaim I might mooch.

Well, it looks like I'm going to be getting The Los Angeles Adjacent City of Anaheim tickets AGAIN. I really don't want to see two shows in a row, but considering there are only 12 cities on this leg of the tour, the chances of seeing a different setlist from Anaheim #1 ANYWHERE is going to be a stretch. At least they'll have to change something between these two. And if I'm lucky I'll get Bad(minton), which will be worth it.

Does anyone else find it strange that there are barely any shows on the weekend? L.A., New York, and Chicago all on weekdays. What's up with that?

They'll announce more show to fill in those gaps, even though these shows mostly look to be selling hella-slow, so far. Have no fear. Too much money to be lost by playing just a single show at, for example, Soldier Field.

I still can't think of anywhere that will be convenient enough for me to commit to. I was considering going to Seattle, but now that Pavement is playing Sasquatch, I may be up there a month earlier for that instead.

And I feel like to only go to one show makes the $40 renewal fee a waste.

Pavement are going to play Coachella too. That's probably easier for you.

Easier? Depends on how you define that.

No way in hell am I going to Coachella.

At least Sasquatch is in a comfortable climate, and probably hasn't become compromised to the extent Coachella has (and by that I mean from the act selection to the people to the greedy vendors).

At least Sasquatch is in a comfortable climate, and probably hasn't become compromised to the extent Coachella has (and by that I mean from the act selection to the people to the greedy vendors).

I hear Sasquatch is great festival, and the Gorge is a beautiful venue. It is, however, in eastern Washington, so it does get quite a bit hotter than Seattle does. So it could still be pretty toasty ... it's Memorial Day weekend, right?

End of May, I believe. The weekend of the 20th?

At any rate, it still can't be hotter than the desert. Coachella usually gets over 100º during the festival.

I still can't think of anywhere that will be convenient enough for me to commit to. I was considering going to Seattle, but now that Pavement is playing Sasquatch, I may be up there a month earlier for that instead.

And I feel like to only go to one show makes the $40 renewal fee a waste.

Some of the other cool kids are going to Denver. :shifty:

:lol:

If I do a local festival, I'll do Bumbershoot, which is much more local than three hours over the mountains to Sasquatch.

I'm not much of a festival fan to begin with, and as much as I'd like to go to the Gorge for a show one of these years, I don't want to go all the way the hell out there for Sasquatch.

Easier? Depends on how you define that.

No way in hell am I going to Coachella.

Was just saying in terms of driving time. You could always just go the one day, too.

Whaaaaa?

Pitchfork: My Morning Jacket to Appear on "American Dad!"

Well, it beats making a VW ad, that's for sure.

Ugh.

I know Scumbo hasn't been around much lately what with his trip to Australia, but he'll be happy to know the new John Mayer album has leaked and will be out a week from today. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom