Interference Random Music Talk Part IV: Avoiding KNIFE CRIME for One More Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't this be working the other way as well? Wouldn't my name be popping up in your Suggestions?

That's what I figured. I hit the x's on every one of my suggested friends until you popped up. You never did, and now there are no suggestions at all. Probably for the best.

Not as weird as you guys, but I've gotten some friend suggestions on FB for people I know, and we have NO common friends at all. Former student teachers, my dad, etc. I don't have my maiden name listed and you can't search for me on FB, so I have no idea wtf is going on. :creepy:

I don't think I've gotten suggestions for people I don't have at least one friend in common with, but I don't click on everyone to check.

what I find annoying is that random groups will be in my suggestions. Like "Sleep." Become a fan of sleep!

Um, no.

Huh, weird. I've seen Lance comment on pfan's page, but he doesn't pop up in my suggestions, either. maybe you can set your settings so you don't.

laz: would you like me to pop up as a suggestion? :flirt:

Or are you one of those weirdos around here who don't like to have a lot of internet freaks acquaintances on your Facebook?

No one with your first name has. Nor Cori.

And isn't Lance on there? He hasn't shown up either.

Yeah, I'm friends with him, B12, Khan, and Coolian, too, along with the NSW, Pfan, Impster, Cori and ElMel crowd.

Oh right. Lance is a FB friend too.

Speaking of Lance, let's come up with a good Random Music Talk title so we don't get stuck with something like what he came up with for Movie Talk.

Like Interference Random Music Talk - Part V: Sweet the shell, butter the taste in my mouth

But that has been used before.

I hate the suggestions for becoming fans. It comes up with anything a friend becomes a fan of. Which means that during the NBA Finals, every fucking player on the Magic popped up as a suggestion, courtesy of YLB. Thanks, ass.

Huh, weird. I've seen Lance comment on pfan's page, but he doesn't pop up in my suggestions, either. maybe you can set your settings so you don't.

I'm not friends with Lance. I think he is friends with YLB, though.

I hate the suggestions for becoming fans. It comes up with anything a friend becomes a fan of. Which means that during the NBA Finals, every fucking player on the Magic popped up as a suggestion, courtesy of YLB. Thanks, ass.

I do what I can. Marcin Gortat needs more support.

Interference Random Music Talk - Part V: Bonernie Strikes Back

Interference Random Music Talk - Part V: You are tearing me APART, Liam!

050610_hampson_graduate_hmed_9a.hmedium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom