Interference Random Music Talk Part II: The Wrath of Khan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No seriously... since every opinion is subjective, the person who enjoys St. Anger or Nickelback is no wronger than somebody that listens to U2 or REM.. just as examples.. so there is no such thing as good or bad taste. :cool:

And I'm not trying to justify Delilah! Roflcopter!

No seriously... since every opinion is subjective, the person who enjoys St. Anger or Nickelback is no wronger than somebody that listens to U2 or REM.. just as examples.. so there is no such thing as good or bad taste. :cool:

And I'm not trying to justify Delilah! Roflcopter!

There has to be a clause against those people though. And Delilah. Fuck.

lololol. Are you serious?

I'm half kidding. I mean, more power to them if they like that shit, but in the end, it's still shit.

Again, I know it's all subjective, but I don't want to have to preface every post with that, you know?

Personally, I give credit to those who actually listen to music with an open mind, and a lot of it. If they've hardly heard any music and it's all from the same scene/genre, I don't really bother with them, but if they've tried and failed to get into what I like, I may not take music-related advice from them in the future, but I'll give their opinion due respect.

...which is your opinion. Surely. :wink:

it's not and don't call him Shirley...

airplane.jpg

There's a point where "subjective opinion" fails and "broken ears" becomes more likely.

look into my eyes.
they hypnotize.
the lights, the drinks.
let the music carry you away

:love:

and you're looking for salvation
and you're looking for deliverance
you're looking like an idiot
and you no longer care.

:drool:

look into my eyes.
they hypnotize.
the lights, the drinks.
let the music carry you away

:love:

and you're looking for salvation
and you're looking for deliverance
you're looking like an idiot
and you no longer care.

:drool:

Suspicion is absolutely amazing. I'm less fond of Hope. It's OK, but a bit rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom