Interference Random Music Talk Part II: The Wrath of Khan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I like or hate the music video for 'Bring on the Dancing Horses'.

Probably not, I like to keep things deep down inside until I explode with rage.

Yep, us three, get to a Meta concert, kick ass by ensuring we are right at the front by being there 3 days early, put barbed wire up about 20 ft behind us so that we have front stage space to ourselves, Zoo can bring his flashing deeley-poppers and GAF, Im gonna dress you as Superman, because, I want to.

My gawd, that would be an awesome concert! Hell, sure James Hetfield could stage-dive onto the three of us no problem. We could carry him round the space we have, make sure his ride is as wavy as possible, I sure as hell would prod his butt with a hot-prong.

Yep, deal for 2010 lads?

Im sure Hetfield would stick his tongue out to lick it.

Yeah, sure halfway through us three could even get up on stage and kick Metallica off. Hell yeah, take over the gig by playing the music badly out of tune just to p*ss the crowd off, while I shout the following into a microphone - ‘THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN YOUR F*****KING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!’
Meanwhile the crowd are irate and beer bottles are being emptied fast in order for bombardment hour to begin.
I bring a horse onstage, and Zoo grabs GAF by the legs and swing him round and round.

This would be a good concert.

its an 80s style Zoo. stop panickin. :D

ugh, they will be here and I wont be there. :angry:

Oh, "I love this, I love that!" Hippy.

I am going to spend the next week and half preparing to see BSS.

:hyper:

I almost bought the necessary equipment to chainsaw you in 1/2, but then the Olympics made me not go shopping. Soon, though.

Where are you seeing BSS? I assume that means Broken Social Scene.....

They're playing a free show here next Thursday. It's almost a crime that I get to see them for free.

roflcopter

roflcopter

Coming right up:

roflcopter.gif

Hey. I just realized this week I'm seeing Radiohead tomorrow. How kewl is that?

In Lamebows still fucking blows

I am really getting into Wilco. I love "War On War," "I am Trying to Break Your Heart," "Jesus, etc." and "At Least That's What You Said." Wonderful melodies and words on all four of those songs. But I still don't understand why they made "Less Than You Think" 13 or more minutes of pure screeching noises. Yes, it does change tempos but it still sounds the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom