Interference Random Movie Talk X: Dogs and Cats Living Together... Mass Hysteria!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't complain.

And that B-roll video nearly had me pissing myself laughing. :up:

I think I see more movies than the average person. I have seen 11 of that top twenty. All of them were excellent films.
I have heard of most of the rest, but missed them in the theaters. I will try and catch up on the rest of them.

Tenenbaums is the least good film on the list. A good film but, there are many that did not make the list that were better.
As for the people that don't like The New World? Some films work well on the big screen and small sceen. Some only work when viewed in a dark theater on a big screen.

As for the people that don't like The New World? Some films work well on the big screen and small sceen. Some only work when viewed in a dark theater on a big screen.

But The New World also works perfectly well in the small screen. The blu ray version is :drool:

But The New World also works perfectly well in the small screen. The blu ray version is :drool:

It worked for you, great. BluRay and a good flat screen does make a difference.

There are movies I sit through in a theater (Into the Wild, The Road) that I would have a hard time sitting through on a t v set or comp screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom