Interference Random Movie Talk III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost done with the first season already, on episode 11 of 13. The one I just finished had Wedge as a guest star. Wedge!

God, this thing is good. The moral dilemmas they put these people through...very tough.

It's melodramatic at times but always realistic. They learn things and use the knowlegde and experience in later episodes. The main characters continue to grow and surprise with each installment.

I'm just hoping it doesn't jump the shark.

How fucking priceless is that, Wedge just popping up out of nowhere! Wait....thanks for ruining the surprise. You fuck.

Yeah, glad you are digging it, I cannot wait to start watching.

anyone here watched a Warhol movie?

anyone remember the name of one with a seriously beautiful guy in it?

:doh:

There were gorgeous men in most of his films. What happened in the movie you're describing? I may've seen it, I may not've seen it, but I've almost certainly read about it. Say word. I could possibly help, but I can't make any guarantees.

How fucking priceless is that, Wedge just popping up out of nowhere! Wait....thanks for ruining the surprise. You fuck.

Yeah, glad you are digging it, I cannot wait to start watching.

Honestly I don't even know if you'd recognize him without warning. I only knew because I read a synopsis of the episode beforehand.

BTW, this thing just got even better. All i have to say is, remember the one with the guy in the wheelchair. Episode 11, "Revenge" (not of the Sith).

HARDCORE.

The season finale is going to own.

Just wanted to pop in and say once again how awesome The Wire is.

I'm almost at the end of Season 3, and just finished a HUGE episode, with the demise of a major character.

Fucking WHOA.

Just wanted to pop in and say once again how awesome The Wire is.

I'm almost at the end of Season 3, and just finished a HUGE episode, with the demise of a major character.

Fucking WHOA.

Season 4 is the best of the bunch, in my opinion, and that's saying something.

What a show.

On the new Mac now, bitches.

The Wire's been on my list of shows to watch for a very long time. I have a hard time watching movies and TV shows at the same time though. If I'm really into one, I'll stick with it for a while, you know?

Holy shit, I just found out Dominic West, AKA The Wire's Jimmy McNulty, played a Naboo palace guard in The Phantom Menace.

I think I just had a geek orgasm.

Holy shit, I just found out Dominic West, AKA The Wire's Jimmy McNulty, played a Naboo palace guard in The Phantom Menace.

I think I just had a geek orgasm.

What???? I never noticed that. I freaked out when Daniels appeared in Lost.

Beadie is great. She's not done popping up in the series. I actually cannot believe how fucking good this show was.

Still looking forward to you watching Deadwood, Laz.

Any of you guys watching the AFI special on tonight? I taped the first hour, now I'm on the Disney-slobbering / Animation part.

attachment_011.jpeg

So the guy taking out my wisdom teeth looks exactly like Lawrence Olivier in Marathon Man, that's always good.

Is it safe, NSW?

So the guy taking out my wisdom teeth looks exactly like Lawrence Olivier in Marathon Man, that's always good.

Is it safe, NSW?

You're talking to me?

Is what safe?

I don't know what you mean. I can't tell you something's safe or not, unless I know specifically what you're talking about.

Tell me what the "it" refers to.

Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.

No. It's not safe, it's... very dangerous, be careful.

Have any of you seen M. Night's The Happening? WTF? I honestly don't know how to rate this film. If he meant to make a campy, tongue in cheek, genre film then I give it a 6 or 7/10. If he meant to make an earnest Thriller I give it a 2.5/10.

He and George Lucas should make a movie together, they'd make the perfect team.

Is it safe, NSW?

Weird, I just had a root canal last week, and had to go in again today for a mold for a crown.

Throw in Lance's Mom, and that's three of us who've had old men probing around in our mouths recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom