Interference Random Movie Talk III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's like 20 movies in that. Might be worth buying myself, though I already have like 4 of them.

Very good deal.

No extras though, save for trailers.

Yeah, I just bought it.

Thanks for the tip, homey.

Just for that I'll give you a free screencap from Stardust Memories, with Woody and Charlotte Rampling.

1023UKR2.jpg

No problemo, guys.

I'll be buying this sometime after my MacBook Pro comes in. I can't wait to get that and Final Cut. :hyper:

I've been editing using Final Cut at school for about 3 years now and have gotten pretty good with it. Color and Motion are the two programs I really want to learn this summer.

I've been editing using Final Cut at school for about 3 years now and have gotten pretty good with it. Color and Motion are the two programs I really want to learn this summer.

Well, having it at home will aid with that, surely? Man, not to sound like an old man, but fucking home computers have come a long-ass way.

Well, having it at home will aid with that, surely? Man, not to sound like an old man, but fucking home computers have come a long-ass way.

It most definitely will. And I won't be constrained to editing for only an hour a day at school, but can work on it at home and hopefully improve the quality of my projects.

I fucking love technology.

It most definitely will. And I won't be constrained to editing for only an hour a day at school, but can work on it at home and hopefully improve the quality of my projects.

I fucking love technology.

I just learned how to torrent shit on my Mac two days ago. True story. Varitek talked me through it, and mocked me the whole time.

I told you I'd help you, you son of a bitch.

How's B7 coming along?

Oh, I know.....she had already started to help before you made your offer.

I'm gonna watch Survivor first, then B7. Survivor I ended up getting on DVD. Series 2, I'll watch it on my Laptop. I had heard of both shows but have never seen either....looking forward to it.

Didn't he just do a few avant-garde films? I've never seen any of them.

The Happening is getting some early bad reviews ... but I don't care. I think I'm still going to see it this weekend.

I meant Region 2 DVD, hence the laptop. Yes, I'm starting with the first season

I'm almost done with the first season already, on episode 11 of 13. The one I just finished had Wedge as a guest star. Wedge!

God, this thing is good. The moral dilemmas they put these people through...very tough.

It's melodramatic at times but always realistic. They learn things and use the knowlegde and experience in later episodes. The main characters continue to grow and surprise with each installment.

I'm just hoping it doesn't jump the shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom